wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/8/2018 2:48:00 PM

I have this lipstick in 925B "Give Me Mocha." This product was $5 at my local Walmart.
I LOVE THIS!! This liquid lip is so much better than I expected it to be! I don't usually buy makeup products of any sort in drugstores or grocery stores since I thought makeup was only good if you got it from places like Sephora or Ulta Beauty, but call me a believer now! This has instantly become my favorite lipstick out of my entire arsenal, and trust me, I have an arsenal! This lipstick drys, is VERY matte, and will stay in place with minimal touch ups. If I'm going out to eat, I don't even bring the lipstick along because it refuses to come off even when I eat something like pancakes with syrup or chili.
As I said, this lipstick is DEFINITELY matte. I'm very, very into that, but if you aren't, this lipstick will probably not be the one for you. This product will dry down and stay in place beautifully.
The texture is sometimes a bit patchy, especially if you have dry skin on your lips, but I find if I brush my lips with my toothbrush and moisturize well before bed, Liquid Catsuit goes on, stays on, and looks perfect!
The applicator is doe foot, which I've found is the best for "lining" my lips with the product before filling in. I love to define my cupid's bow and lip line before smearing this product on my actual lips. I haven't had an feathering or smudging with this method at all!
The packaging is definitely cute, but I love the "bullet" look in a lipstick packaging and the traditional shape being invisible looks wonderful with this.
I've got extremely sensitive skin, but lipsticks usually don't bother me as long as I don't over line my lips by even a bit. However, this lipstick has passed the skin test because I love adding a bit more volume to my thin upper lip to compensate for my thick bottom lip. I'm almost certain it's because the product is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, meaning the ingredients are all vegan and they test their product on humans rather than animals.
Believe me when I say I absolutely, without a doubt will be buying this product again. I feel like I've met my soulmate in the form of a liquid lipstick!

Video Reviews & Tutorials