Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! Wet n wild made a hit with these. I got gothic topic, a very dark plum like color. The pigmentation is amazing. Just using a light hand with one swipe is all you need. They dry kind of semi matte. Which means they dry down but still maintains that shiny finish. Love it so much I'm definitely repurchasing. Magnifique!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I AM IN LOVE!
I have the colors Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha. Beautiful liquid thin opaque formula that has no awful smell. When it dries down, it lasts almost all day on the lips and it fades gracefully too.
What I like most about these liquid lipsticks is that they are not drying after a whole day of wearing them. My lips get hurt and cracked easily but this formula is very forgiving on delicate skin.
I honestly love these liquid lipsticks more than my Kat Von D ones. For five bucks... I am in shock! Love Wet n' Wild even more for this successful launch, hope they expand the color range in the future!

on 3/3/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Yasss! For the longest, I was looking for a dupe for KVDs Vampira liquid lippie because I thought that it was way too patchy. The search is OVA! AND it's only $5.00! Wet n' Wild has outdone themselves this time. Video Vixen looks just like Vampira, very matte NOT patchy and incredible staying power. If like me and you're looking for a Vampira dupe, I promise you, look no further.