Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 11/16/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

on 10/13/2017 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the four darkest colours: Flame of the Game, missy and fierce, video vixen and goth topic. I love all four of them, but video vixen is the weakest of the bunch. While Video Vixen is patchy, the other colours are super opaque. I love the packaging and the doe-foot makes precise application a snap.

It dries down to a powdery feeling finish. It is super lightweight and secure feeling. It lasts well through light meals without needing to touch up. I did feel like I could quickly layer it on top of itself, I never needed to remove it to reapply. It comes off easy and best of all the price is super affordable! Highly recommend!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I bought this on a whim one day at Walgreen's, because I had never used liquid lipstick before (I had always used the tube kind) and the packaging/color of it drew me in.

I got this in "Missy & Fierce" and I really love it. It's the perfect red and it's almost comparable to the Too Faced Melted Matte (formula wise, not color wise).

I don't really have any "cons" with this lipstick. Although I wish they'd come out with more colors that weren't limited edition (e.g. black, blue)

I do love the formula; it's a comfortable matte. It's also not too drying, it doesn't really transfer while eating or drinking, I like the applicator, it only requires one layer, and it's good for the price.

Whenever I run out of this, I'm definitely getting another. <3

Dont not hesitate to buy these little babies!!! I am in love with these. They are a little drying though so I put a lip balm on before applying but I have no problems at all with these other than that. I have coral corruption and Missy fierce and plan on buying more because for $5 you can not beat these little drugstore gems.

on 9/8/2017 9:40:00 PM

OMG I picked two of these this afternoon and I am so happy I did. The packaging is elegant and it caught my eye, as did the price. When I first applied it it is wet and then dries into a perfect even color. Don't hesitate to buy this. I'm so glad I did!

I purchased this in Rebel Rose and on me it's a MLBB and I love this liquid lipstick it's phenomenal! About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. I had no idea how good these lippies are. I applied mine about 8 hours ago and it's still on. I thought it wasn't there because I didn't feel it at all. But it's still on and looks good! This is a excellent liquid lipstick I love the applicator and the formula feels so light on my lips.The price is awesome and I hope they expand the colour selection because this really is the best feeling one that I own. I should of purchased others but now that I know I will because these are better than some of my HE ones. Excellent lippie without a doubt, love the colour and how it feels on my lips. Recommended.

I purchased 5 or 6 shades including Rebel Rose, Pink Really Hard, Coral Corruption, Oh My Dolly.... They are every bit as nice as similar more expensive products. Very opaque. They stay put really well for a good 4 hours even with some drinking.

Longer lasting lipsticks are always somewhat dry or drying to the lip. Wet n Wild is no better or worse. This is also going to be a thicker, more substantial product coming out of the tube due to the long lasting properties. I recommend wiping the foot well and building up to the level of color you want. The formula is forgiving until it sets. Once set, I always apply some sort of lip gloss over this. I do with every long lasting formula because they all tend to accentuate lines in your lips when dry. Lip gloss (any kind your heart desires) also makes the product more comfortable on my lips. AND - you can change the color in endless ways. Have a good base that stays on your lips - like a foundation - then change it up with your lip gloss. Besides, when I'm out and about, I always have balm or gloss with me because I can dab inconspicuously and refresh my color. Whereas, a product like this you need a mirror to apply and be really sure about what you are putting where and how.

My experience has been that different shades of the exact same product perform differently. MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick is no different. I experience some variation from color to color. For me, the coral color doesn't seem to last as long as the others. The brighter fushia colors seems to wear down a bit uneven. Overall, I find that the Rebel Rose performs the best as far as comfort and lasting.

I would purchase these again .... before say, Sephora brand Cream Lip Stain @ $14/each (have these as well) which felt and performed exactly like this lipstick. It's the same product but Sephora has more color options.

on 7/6/2017 8:02:00 PM

Omg, these are phenomenal!! I bought them in every shade, I wore Oh My Dolly! to a concert the other night, it didn't budge, smudge or anything! Looked fantastic all night, and was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend and re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! Wet n wild made a hit with these. I got gothic topic, a very dark plum like color. The pigmentation is amazing. Just using a light hand with one swipe is all you need. They dry kind of semi matte. Which means they dry down but still maintains that shiny finish. Love it so much I'm definitely repurchasing. Magnifique!!