wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.7

on 1/27/2018 6:14:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I love long lasting lipstick, but I hate this product. I wore this yesterday and was so disappointed I threw it in the trash.

Now it does have great pigmentation and isn't patchy going on and it feels pretty much like nothing is on your lips for the first hour or two. Great I thought! But at about the 2 hour mark it started to feel really dry and oddly stiff, like I had thin tissue paper stuck to my lips. Hard to describe. When I looked in the mirror the product was gone from the areas of my lips where they touch and the product that was left was thin and sort of cracked looking. I was out running errands so I had not had a sip or a bite of anything, the product just sort of broke down on its own. I could have touched it up but I just wanted it off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

PROS - Very inexpensive CONS - I got the lightest shade and it was just patchy even on first application. This is something I don't usually experience with liquid lipsticks. Also, it wasn't matte. It took some blotting to get matte but that only made the patch was worse. Also, I usually don't have a strong aversion to smell but it smells VERY chemically. I didn't notice a taste however which is a plus, but I definitely would not recommend this product.

on 7/5/2017 1:32:00 PM

I have 3 shades- Nudie Patootie, Rebel Rose and Nudist Peach... The pigmentation depends on which shade you go for, Rebel Rose was by far the most even and pigmented! The others were a little patchy but built up okay..
They didn't wear too bad, a little faded and crumbly after eating but reapplied okay over top.. Very affordable and comparable to other high end liquid lipsticks, can't go wrong with the price! I would recommend Rebel Rose, very nice formula and colour!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Some of these are good, and some are really bad. I started off with one of the best, Rebel Rose. This made me curious to buy more, so I chose Nudist Peach and Pink Really Hard. Both are patchy and look awful, and I'm applying them the same way as Rebel Rose. RR is more comfortable and longer lasting. Sometimes pigments just don't work with certain formulas.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit in the shade “give me mocha”,I really like the color it reminded me of the Milani Amore Matte liquid lipstick in the shade “01 Loved” but “give me mocha” is a little bit darker. I really like the creaminess of it and it stays on for a really long time,even though meals. The one problem I have with this product is that the applicator has a little curve to it with a really pointy tip that makes the product uncomfortable and streaky to put on, but after two coats it’s really good. This is a really good product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 11/20/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought 3 of these (3 for $10 at Walgreen's) in Pink Really Hard, Berry Recognize and Missy & Fierce.
These are for my 13 year old who LOVES them - same manufacturer as Kat Von D and a fraction of the price. Highly picmneted and long lasting. (The red one - Missy & Fierce - can stain).

A great value.

Update - my 13 year old still adores these so for $3.99 (the 3 for 10 sale was long over) at Walgreen's I got her another in "Nudie Patootie" - a beige-y nude matte.

2018: El kiddo is now 13 and loves there - just got two more. She claims they last a long time and do not migrate.

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.