Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought the shade "Nice To Fuchsia - 927B" for a dance recital. It's a very bold purple. At first, I thought this was a dud. I put it on and waited 5 minutes, and it felt sticky and not matte. But about a week ago, I was bored and tried it again, and waited 10 minutes. This is mandatory! It looks really nice after 10 minutes. That's just a little too long for my liking though.

on 4/18/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like these.

The colors offered are gorgeous and there's honestly something here for everyone. The pigmentation is good and true to the bottle. My favorite thing about them is how they feel though-- for a matte liquid lipstick, they don't feel drying or heavy like many other similar lipsticks.

The only critique I have on these is that the outer edges of my lips start to fade after a couple of hours for me, but other than that they're amazing.

on 4/6/2017 9:03:00 AM

I have the whole collection, and I've never been a fan of red lipstick until I found these babies. Plus, they are almost identical to Jeffree Star's Velour liquid lipsticks, from the packaging to the product itself they are so identical it's scary. They are matte, but not matte to where it feels like your lips are drying out. It feels like your wearing nothing and I love it! It doesn't smear, and dries quickly. You can also layer and ombré the colors if you needed to. There's just an endless amount of opportunities with these lipsticks, and such a range of beautiful colors! My favorite of the collection is Flame of the Game!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own four of these, and love them all. I have two nudes, and two dark colors. The formula seems pretty even between all of the shades, and there's no patchiness to them. The applicator is curved, which makes application so effortless. Super pigmented, although I do notice crumbling after only about an hour of wear. I love the shade range.

Ehhhhh, its not awful. But it's not that great either. I LOVE the applicator, a neat doe foot type thing that really helps with application. I like the way it goes on, and the way it lasts. BUTTTTT not how it looks on. Personally I had lines all through it, like bad. I did mix it with a NYX matte butter cream... GIRL NEW BAE. Lasted for HOURSSSS. Overall its meh. I might get another to see if maybe I just got a dud, but other than that probably wouldn't buy again.

Hands down, the most long lasting drugstore liquid lipstick i've ever had in my life. The formule is, ok, i mean of course its gonna dry since it is matte, but i didn't give you a weird patches line like other dry matte liquid lipstick. Honestly, i didn't have any negative review on this product, I LOVE IT. My favorite shade is Give Me Mocha

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Why is this even compared to the Kat Von D lippies? Blashphemy. This was a total waste of money, crappy, crappy lipstick. The darker colours are god awful, cannot layer it without looking cakey. How was no one talked about the applicator? Save your money and go grab the Kat Von D lippies

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

on 2/28/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this but was sadly disappointed. I got the color "Gimme Mocha" which is a really nice color(hoping to find something similar in a different formula). I would describe as a rosey brown or redwood color.

Anyways these are super drying and have no staying power even with lip liner and/or a lipbalm on. It does dry down fast but they basically crumble and slide off. Adding a gloss only makes ot worse

Sticking with their lipsticks instead of the liquids.