Korres Bellflower, Tangerine, and Pink Pepper

No Image

I've been searching for a replacement for Ralph Lauren Blue. This isn't really a dupe, but there are some qualities that they share. The scent is creamy but fresh. It's the first and only perfume I tried and bought on the spot at an airport duty-free in Greece. Love at first sniff ;)

on 2/7/2017 3:21:00 PM

I agree 100% with thefairestlady l! Burberry the best is/was my absolute favorite and signature scent. I'm still sad it's been discontinued, and hope one day it returns.. formula untouched. But I digress. KORRES BFTPP is almost a complete dupe, but there is something less sharp in the opening, it could just be my imagination. But it smells a tad creamier in the beginning than the Beat. This is a beautiful perfume in its own right and has an appealing price tag compared to some of my other favorite brands like Jo Malone, Prada, Burberry etc.. I own a little over 100 fragrances and for this to be in my top 3 rotation I think says a lot about it. It's fun, but classy it's unique but feminine. I will comtinje to buy this as long as it's made. I'm waiting on my matching shower gel & body butter hoping that it layers well and will make the EDT last longer, although even by itself lasts pretty well for a mostly natural perfume. All around, 5 puppies all day long!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

THIS PERFUME IS a NEAR EXACT DUPE of MY BELOVED yet long-since discontinued Burberry The Beat for Women.

Both fragrances include prominent notes of cedarwood (peppery and effervescent) and pink pepper. They contained a citrus (this has tangerine and The Beat had Mandarin, which maybe makes this ever so slightly sweeter, but not by much) and bergamot.

I don't think this lasts quite as long on the skin as the Burberry, but it is a darned near close replica. And even if you didn't know that fragrance from the past, if you like seasonless (in my opinion) uplifting and sassy takes on what is primarily a woodsy spicy fragrance with just a kick and a hint of sour citrus and some very unpronounced florals, but just enough to impart a traditionally feminine vibe that is still upbeat and modern yet somehow classy, I would go for this. I am amazed both how by reading the notes as listed between the two fragrances and seeing how they compare by how they wear/wore on my skin that they are nearly identical. Burberry the Beat for Women was a longstanding and still is beloved stalwart in my fragrance loves and history and I had used up to about six bottles in my time. For someone who A: constantly tries new fragrances and B: is never really honestly inclined to REpurchase all that many. I'd do three in my rotation now, maybe four. This is saying something.

So I am happy to have something so comparable and so lovely in its own right. Try it. I can see it appealing to a lot of people. Though it is a spicy fragrance it is not at all heavy, so I think it goes nicely in warmer months too as well as colder.

Love and would buy again. Also, am eager to try more from the Korres small, but interesting-sounding line. I appreciate that they are an all-natural perfume (as they are skincare and makeup) company. Not a must for me, but it is something that conscientiously I like to see and that I just get intrigued by as a beauty enthusiast. :)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance