3.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I enjoyed this as an everyday primer. I'm finishing off the tube now. It wasn't amazing, but it got the job done and didn't give me any skin problems. It made my skin feel really soft and silky. I used a thin layer under my foundation and it did a pretty decent job at filling my pores. I'd buy this again.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

This is a very nice silicone primer to use for your T-zone to minimize pores and keep shine at bay. The trick is to use it in thin layers, just on the T-zone. Applying it liberally all over your face will lead to caking, so don`t do that, as it`s not the point of this. I apply the PoreMazing just after my La Roche Possay Effaclar Matt moisturizer, and right before my Koh Gen Do sunscreen. It keeps my foundation looking great with minimal shine all day. I love the simplicity of this product. It comes in a hygienic squeeze tube, there are no scents I could detect, and the price is pretty reasonable. It helped my skin stay matte in the T-zone, but it didn`t make it look flat. I will keep repurchasing this.

About reviewer (882 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

3 years ago

Poor texture, cakes easily, coverage of texture not too good either,feels oily.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24