Simple Micellar Wipes

Simple Micellar Wipes

4.3

on 3/13/2018 4:12:00 PM

I repurchases this twice. removes heavy makeup quickly and gently. i have super sensitive skin and this doesnt break me out nor irritates me. the package is thin so it ripped. i taped it back.

on 3/13/2018 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using these wipes for about 2 years, by far the best which is why I continue to re-purchase. Prior to these, I'd use Neutrogena etc. but the smell would be too much to bear and it left what I felt was like a film on my skin (which most make-up removers do as well). Since these are micellar water based, it does exact what the actual micellar water would do which is act as water. you can either wash your face with actual water or not with this product. and best of all for me: no scent! I have oily/acne prone skin and these do not irritate it one but. I hate that they're $8+ per pack so if it's one thing I'd change it be to lower the price and/or increase the quantity per pack.

on 1/7/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

LOVE these wipes. They are the only ones I’ve found that don’t leave my face feeling dry or irritated after taking off makeup. They are a little pricey compared to other wipes at the drugstore, but I like that I can find them everywhere.

Highly would not buy this product again. Used these twice and had the worst allergic reaction possible. Left my eyes swollen and bloodshot for 2 weeks even after seeking medical attention. Thought these wipes didn’t have harsh chemicals that would upset the skin? I used to use the original simple wipes but having a reaction as bad as that I’m never going back to the brand again. Be aware if you have sensitive skin.

on 6/13/2017 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using these wipes for over a year, and to be quite honest I don't think there's anything better for the value and performance of these wipes. They have a good weight (not light or flimsy or too thick to fold over) large size soft cloth wipes, which compensate for the less wipes per pkg compared to other brands. A clean not perfumey scent, which dissipate in a matter of minutes after wiping the face. The only negative thing I can say is that some bags have drier cloths (less saturated with cleansing product) than I would prefer. But it doesn't affect the performance of removing product off your face (eye and lips especially). In fact its excellent at removing all makeup without being abrasive. I haven't broken out or noticed any irritation on my face. There is a 'film' feeling on my face after use but it's not drying- kinda like a serum feel, it's not sticky or 'gross' feeling. I have left it on overnight without rinsing the film and there is no reaction noticed in the am which makes it perfect for late nights when I'm too lazy to wash my face. This is great to keep in a gym bag, purse, camping bag or even if your in hospital on a bedside table as a freshening wipe/cleanse. All in all it's a great staple product to have stocked up. Highly recommend this brand of wipes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes pretty much since they came out, and they are the only wipes I use because of how amazing they are at removing every bit of my makeup, mascara and all. This version, however, is nowhere as great as the those. They were very gentle but they did not remove my mascara as easily, if at all. I will probably only keep these in my gym bag for a post workout wipe, but if you have the choice, pass on these and choose the original.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes did not work for me. These wipes burned my skin and left behind greasy residue. I didn't find that they removed makeup that easily and were very dry. The wipes also have a bumpy texture. These are very similar to Up&Up Unscented Baby wipes which are much cheaper. I tried the Garnier Micellar wipes which are much better. I would not recommend these!

i chose these wipes during a recent target trip and had a bogo coupon.
i don't normally buy western brand makeup wipes but since this was basically free, why not.

these feel so good on the skin, i did a charcoal face mask today after a workout and used these to wipe away the mask, and they feel so good.
makeup wipes in general leave my face feeling raw, bc of the alcohol in them, and just the wiping motion and the friction. and i dont even have sensitive skin.
these don't have alcohol in them, being micellar wipes,
i rarely use makeup wipes to remove makeup/cleanse my face bc i dont believe it does the job thoroughly enough.
but rather as a midday refresher,

i think makeup wipes in general are overpriced, 25 wipes for $7 retail, is expensive,

i normally have in my stash wipes from nature republic, a korean brand, and is so much cheaper

however if i have another coupon, i will pick these up again

on 4/19/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are the only face wipes I use. I find most others to be irritating or ineffective.
I primarily use them as a first step in makeup removal. I follow up with an oil cleanser and/or gentle foaming cleanser, depending on how much makeup I am wearing and how long lasting it is.
I have occasionally used them to freshen up when I can't wash my face.

I definitely prefer this over the bottle version. For some reason I find the bottled liquid irritating sometimes.

The one thing I would change is the packaging. I wish there was a plastic part around the dispensing area that closed securely. The sticky flap is a hassle.

on 4/13/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always told myself I wouldn't fall for buying the specialty wipes. I normally use baby wipes to take my makeup off - and have had no problems. Once I started wearing/trying out thicker foundations (only used tinted moisturizer prior) I decided it was time to buy something that was specifically designed for taking off makeup.

These are amazing. They do the job - without any scent, stinging, burning, residue etc... I love them, especially for SUPER sensitive skin like mine. I use one wipe for my entire face and eyes and then I go over with a baby wipe to get any excess eye product off. Totally worth the money to me.

Only downside, wish you got a full 30 wipes instead of 25 for the price - and perhaps better packaging than just the peel sticker would be nice, but I just store mine upside down so the sticker says put. Best skincare makeup remover for me.

I have yet to run out of the first packet I bought, but I loved them so much, I grabbed a backup, so I have already repurchased.