Simple Micellar Wipes

Simple Micellar Wipes

4.2

on 7/16/2018 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beware: Currently recovering from the worst allergic reaction I’ve ever had due to these wipes. I’ve used the original Simple wipes with no issues prior to this. These micellar wipes caused my eyes to dry out, become so painful that I couldn’t stand to open them, then swell shut. I’m a skincare junkie, have used every cleansing wipe under the sun and have never had a reaction like this. I don’t usually write reviews but felt compelled to warn others about this product. It took three different types of allergy meds to calm the pain and swelling.

on 7/16/2018 6:43:00 AM

I love love love these wipes! I've used a lot of high street brand wipes and these are the only ones that take everything off without having to scrub half my face off! 😒 I find that with a lot of wipes I'll need to go over with micellar water after usage because they'll leave a bit of foundation or mascara but these leave my face 100% clean! They also don't dry out my skin. Just leave it clean and happy!

I would recommend 😊

on 5/10/2018 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these! I used them when I traveled recently and it was so easy to remove makeup without mess. My regular remover is micellar water, but I’ll use these for travel in the future.

on 3/13/2018 4:12:00 PM

I repurchases this twice. removes heavy makeup quickly and gently. i have super sensitive skin and this doesnt break me out nor irritates me. the package is thin so it ripped. i taped it back.

on 3/13/2018 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using these wipes for about 2 years, by far the best which is why I continue to re-purchase. Prior to these, I'd use Neutrogena etc. but the smell would be too much to bear and it left what I felt was like a film on my skin (which most make-up removers do as well). Since these are micellar water based, it does exact what the actual micellar water would do which is act as water. you can either wash your face with actual water or not with this product. and best of all for me: no scent! I have oily/acne prone skin and these do not irritate it one but. I hate that they're $8+ per pack so if it's one thing I'd change it be to lower the price and/or increase the quantity per pack.

on 1/7/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

LOVE these wipes. They are the only ones I’ve found that don’t leave my face feeling dry or irritated after taking off makeup. They are a little pricey compared to other wipes at the drugstore, but I like that I can find them everywhere.

Highly would not buy this product again. Used these twice and had the worst allergic reaction possible. Left my eyes swollen and bloodshot for 2 weeks even after seeking medical attention. Thought these wipes didn’t have harsh chemicals that would upset the skin? I used to use the original simple wipes but having a reaction as bad as that I’m never going back to the brand again. Be aware if you have sensitive skin.

on 6/13/2017 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using these wipes for over a year, and to be quite honest I don't think there's anything better for the value and performance of these wipes. They have a good weight (not light or flimsy or too thick to fold over) large size soft cloth wipes, which compensate for the less wipes per pkg compared to other brands. A clean not perfumey scent, which dissipate in a matter of minutes after wiping the face. The only negative thing I can say is that some bags have drier cloths (less saturated with cleansing product) than I would prefer. But it doesn't affect the performance of removing product off your face (eye and lips especially). In fact its excellent at removing all makeup without being abrasive. I haven't broken out or noticed any irritation on my face. There is a 'film' feeling on my face after use but it's not drying- kinda like a serum feel, it's not sticky or 'gross' feeling. I have left it on overnight without rinsing the film and there is no reaction noticed in the am which makes it perfect for late nights when I'm too lazy to wash my face. This is great to keep in a gym bag, purse, camping bag or even if your in hospital on a bedside table as a freshening wipe/cleanse. All in all it's a great staple product to have stocked up. Highly recommend this brand of wipes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes pretty much since they came out, and they are the only wipes I use because of how amazing they are at removing every bit of my makeup, mascara and all. This version, however, is nowhere as great as the those. They were very gentle but they did not remove my mascara as easily, if at all. I will probably only keep these in my gym bag for a post workout wipe, but if you have the choice, pass on these and choose the original.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes did not work for me. These wipes burned my skin and left behind greasy residue. I didn't find that they removed makeup that easily and were very dry. The wipes also have a bumpy texture. These are very similar to Up&Up Unscented Baby wipes which are much cheaper. I tried the Garnier Micellar wipes which are much better. I would not recommend these!