no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/24/2005

This is a great shimmery blush duo. Shimmer is a delicate looking soft pink shade with the most beautiful shimmer, and Stylist is a rosy mauve with a hint of copper, again with shimmer. At first I thought Stylist would be too dark for me, but applied with a light hand, it goes on a nice natural flush. The blush is of high quality: the powder is very blendable and it applies smoothly. The …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

Nov/28/2004

The best, I'm looking for more! I put the shimmer all over my face and everyone asks why I have such beautiful dewy skin!

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/23/2002

I also got this in the Beauty portfolio but they do sell the blush separately. The duo consists of a mauvey rose shade and a light pink shimmer. Looks great together for a natural flush. Lasts all day without breakouts!

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromTrix

Dec/22/2002

I got this as part of the Sephora beauty portfolio, and I hope I'm able to get it on its own when I run out. The colors are lovely- I like to use the deeper color ( a rosy copper) in the hollows of my cheeks and use a bit of the shimmer (a pale pink) on the apples of my cheeks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35