4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I have been using the Water sleeping mask and am addicted to it, but this Firming sleeping mask also feels great on my skin. It has a pleasant light smell, does not irritate my allergies. My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it overnight. Some say to use sleeping masks once a week only but I end up using either of the 2 laneige masks 2x-3x a week coz it makes my skin feel soft and healthy.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Laneige Firming Sleeping Mask doesnt have the same effect of Laneige Brightening Sleeping mask. But this one too is amazing. I have using Laneige for quite some time. The difference is not much noticable but it has a feel good factor & makes u feel really relaxed & soothing. Honestly, I have no idea it really firms your skin or not -- but I love any sleeping masks by laneige. They are THE BEST.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I always use overnight masks especially when I'm on the plane. As I travel quite a bit I've amassed a quite a number of brands as they are getting very popular in the market now. Laneige has been one of the most popular sleeping masks as they were among the very first to come into the market. Compared to the water sleeping pack and this firming one, I much prefer the texture of the other one as this one has a gel like texture which is a little wobbly and weird. But once you rub it on your fingers it's alright. The scent is soothing, apparently patented, and aids sleep. As far as its firming qualities, I can't really tell. But the price difference is really not much so I usually get this one again. The jar isn't very travel friendly though

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

4 years ago

Picked this up in Korea together with Water sleeping mask. While WSM is a true miracle, this one is just okay for me, but not a HG. The texture is weird, wobbly and looks like milk aspic, but the feeling on the skin is very pleasant, as is the scent. It sinks into the skin and leaves no greasy residue, so no pillow damage. In the morning my skin looked certainly hydrated and glowy, but I didn't notice any visible firming signs. Maybe it's just me...

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I'm surprised that only one person has reviewed this product so far. I've been using the Laneige Water Sleeping pack before and really enjoyed every jar I used. A few months ago, I've seen that Laneige has launched another one, the firming sleeping mask and decided to give it a try. If you are new to this, you will be surprised by it's texture, it's a sort of a gel-cream, that works like a memory form, you can stir the gel-cream and it will still go back to it's original form. Another very noticable thing it the scent, which is some sort of a signature scent by Amore Pacific (the company, who runs Laneige) and is a special scent composition which should help you relax better and falling asleep easier, since this is a overnight treatment after all, that you put on your cleansed face before going to bed. It has a slightly cooling sensation, the scent is not too strong and fades away soon after the application. Give this product a bit time to sink in, it sort of feels like pudding at the beginning but it spreads easily and it wont sit on your skin and feel sticky. I'm on my 3rd jar now and I use it every second night, sometimes even as a day cream, when my skin tends to feel dry and I don't see myself stopping to buy this product soon. I love how it hydrates the skin, making it plump, smooth, refined and a bit brighter. Once you wake up in the morning and wash your face, you'll see the results. I even prefer this Firming Sleeping Pack to the original Water Sleeping Pack, because this one tones and firms your skin additionally. Even my bf, who has oily and acne prone skin, uses it and it really improved his skin texture and reduced the breakouts, so the 'for all skintypes' line is definitely true.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I'm crazy about the texture of this product. It's delightful, and it seems to "transfer" some suppleness to my skin! Any little bit of fun is welcome on any given day and it's appreciated when something as small as a night cream can make a difference in how I feel about myself. Firming Sleeping Mask is élégante. It's smooth, and jiggly like Crème brûlée, and it melts onto skin like butter. It is completely, absolutely non-greasy, or oily. It has the most refreshing feel - like drinking an Icee at a Waterpark on a 110 degree day. This has a fragrance that is very strong upon application. I expected my eyes to water, and I thought the smell would irritate me. The strength of the smell dissipates quickly, however, and a very pleasant scent remains like background music. Laneige claims this "Sleepscent" is a destresser, and, for me, it is absolutely relaxing. It smells like a spa - that clean, soothing, "safe" aroma. It works like a good, brain-clearing, deep breath. Laneige has a formula in this called "SleePOP", which puts peptides and moisturizers on skin. It works! This sleeping mask really does firm and tone my skin. My face and neck look terrific in the morning. I rinse this off, wash my face, and quickly put on my daytime stockpile, so I barely have to see my cosmetics-free, unenhanced self. I love this mask especially on my neck. I wish I could wear it 24/7 on my neck! I have Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, and the Firming Sleeping Mask. I enjoy them both, but I much prefer the Firming Sleeping Mask. I adore the unusual texture, the fragrance is lovely, and this makes my skin feel good. FYI - Graftobian Aloevation is a similar product in texture, and it's great for daytime because it works as a primer instead of a mask.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55