Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Color

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Color

1.0

It does nothing. I have to mix it with other conditioner/mask to gain any effect.

on 11/12/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Lile the previous reviewer, I too am in love with the miracle moist version and decided to give this a try since I had dyed my hair. It was horrible! I thought it would be more moisturizing since colour treated or bleached hair needs extra conditioning but it was so drying. I tried using a reasonable amount the first time, a lot the second time and then a little the third just to see if it would make a difference. But the results were the same each time: My hair was left with a filmy residue, i had to use a dentangling brush and my hair felt very dry. The complete opposite compared to the 3 miracle moist.
I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm a fan of Aussie's 3 minute miracle Moist so I've made it a point to try out the other versions. This seemed to have a thinner consistency when applying it which I liked, thinking it wouldn't weigh my hair down - WRONG. This left the most disgusting coating on my hair that would not rinse out. It looks like I haven't washed my hair in weeks and when I touch it I can actually feel a film on my hands. It also left my hair tangly at the same time; I couldn't even get it into a braid. I have no idea why the Moist version works so well but the others do not (I have also tried Smooth and hated it almost as much). I was going to try Strong next but since this one is so horrible I don't think I'll bother.

EDIT: I had my mother try this out to see if it would work on a different hair type. She has dry, frizzy hair and it did exactly the same thing to her.