GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment

GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment

4.3

Water, Kaolin, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pumice, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Quartz, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Betula Pendula Wood Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenoxyethanol

on 2/6/2018 12:03:00 AM

I have really sensitive skin and it's hard finding treatment masks that don't make my face so red and blotchy that I have to hide from public view for a week.
I hesitantly took a sample of this from the lovely girl at Mecca and went home to try on a week that I didn't have much on (just in case I had to go into hiding). And to my surprise I didn't ha e any bad reactions.
Not only did I not have a bad reaction but my skin was left bright and clear looking. It looked like I'd just had a really great facial.
The sample is gone and I'm just on my way to the store now to buy more.
In my opinion the price is worth it if something works for you.
If you're worried about the price, grab a tester from Mecca or sephora and give it a go.

on 2/1/2018 7:06:00 PM

I got a sample packet when I made a purchase online at Sephora and I saw the full and mini sizes at Sephora so I thought I would try it out. The scent is fresh and citrus like. The texture is smooth mud with small amounts of exfoliates. I add water lightly to my face before I add the mask so it is more moisturizing. After 5-10 minutes I removed it with water and patted dry. Definitely found my skin smooth. I don't think I would use it daily, but would use it once a week. It's a good substitute for my Lush face masks when they are not in stock. I did find my face look brightening after use and my makeup looks better after exfoliated. A small tube last me a very long time because I don't use it all the time; maybe once every other week. I like to switch up from my other masks too. Thanks for reading!

on 12/9/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've had this mask for months and was sceptical about using it but after a month of my skin just not being right, seeing that I normally don't have problem skin,I decided to give it a try. I have to say I'm super impressed. After only one use!

I wasn't too fazed about the smell, I think it has a pleasant but not overpowering smell. The texture is that of most exfoliating masks - grainy so I did not mind that at all. I left the mask on for approximately 30 minutes then washed it off and let my skin air dry.

My skin is bright and even and my pores seem to have shrunken away basically. And my skin feels soft and supple. I read some reviews that it leaves the skin a bit dry so I followed the mask up with Clinique smart treatment oil.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who can afford it. It's quite pricey here in South Africa (R800).

I'm going to be using it a whole lot more to keep my skin looking as fabulous as it does now. So worth the try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It kind of felt like rubbing sand along my skin. It exfoliates really nicely but that's all. It's also very drying to my skin. My face does look good, it didn't break me out so that's good. I would use this mask as a prep or a first step for maybe a special occasion where I wanted a really smooth base.

It cost too much so I will use it up but not repurchase.

ETA: My skin looked awesome for a week after. I don't understand how glamglow works, I thought it was a marketing ploy but I might buy it again.

on 5/11/2017 4:23:00 PM

It smells like turkish orange-tobacco, my husband asked me if i smoked a hookah. I said no, Its the glamglow.
This mask doesnt do much for my skin, Its doesnt brighten,tighten. My pores look the same.
It was a free sample but i would not buy it.
It is definatly overhyped and overpriced.
And i dont like the smell of it.

on 3/27/2017 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my first time using this product and i'm on the third day and i don't think i'll continue to use it, yesterday i started to notice a lot of redness and small break outs, I kind of have sensitive skin so i think this is irritating it, unfortunately i lost the receipt so i cant get my money back either so this is a lose, lose for me :(

on 2/24/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If you have sensitive skin be careful. I have acne prone combo skin with some hyperpigmentation and sun spots. This didn't lighten them at all, I feel retinol and a good vitamin c serum is helping with this instead. this left me red and raw and dry. It also has a very strong fragrance which hurt my nose. I think this mask exfoliates well. But I already have an exfoliant I like better. Will not repurchase.
EDIT: Ive edited my review after changing method of application. I used this by applying in VERY light circular motions to my face for three days in a row and my skin is brighter and my tan has faded which is what I wanted. I didn't get any breakouts, I still think this is a harsh product and the smell is too strong so if you're sensitive be careful. I also didn't scrub it off just rinsed it off very gently after 30 mins. It did not lighten my hyperpigmentation or my acne marks, but my skin overall is slightly lighter and brighter.

on 1/8/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so I was very sceptical before i bought this product, but oh my god how good that thing is. It gave me suuuuuuch a clear skin and my skin really feels sooo soft plus that glow!!! It is absolutely stunning!!! I understand that it is so pricey, but my friends trust me, it is sooooo worth it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I received a deluxe sized sample of this product from Sephora when I ordered some other products online. My skin (NW48) was starting to look dull and immediately after trying this, I noticed a difference. After using this product for the three days in a row, I saw smooth, brighter looking skin. I was going to repurchase but on Christmas Eve, a Sephora I was in was giving out three day supplies of this product hehe, however when I run out I will definitely purchase as this works.

I bought this on sale on an Amazon lightning deal for less than $35. I like this mask but I am not blown away by it. It has lots of crystal like scrubbing particles in the mask itself and the mask tingles -not because of menthol or mint but because of a chemical or enzyme exfoliant. You need to leave it on for about 30 minutes and then rinse away. As you do you are scrubbing your skin with a pretty strong scrub. If you do not exfoliate regularly I can see how you would get great results. If you already are a regular exfoliator, like me, this could either cause sensitivity or you will not see super obvious results. It is a good mask but expensive for what it is. Amazon tends to have this mask for less even without the lightning deal if you are interested in getting this mask.