Lasplash-lip couture innocent vixen

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2015 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Do not waste your money on this! I bought this liquid lipstick because of all the great reviews on YouTube and how well they lasted, when you swatch the lipstick on your arm it will not come off for days, even with makeup remover so it definitely lasts long. The colours are also very pigmented.

HOWEVER, everything else about the product is rubbish. The formula is tacky and takes ages to dry. When it eventually dries it cracks and seeps into the natural creases on your lips. It is very drying and crumbles after about 10 minutes. No matter how much I moisturise and exfoliate my lips before hand it doesn't make a difference. If it wasn't for all of these other negatives I could put past the horrible chemical smell which smells like rotten carrots to me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product offers lip tint which is super very long wearing,non transferrable at all. It kinda dry out my lips. The final texture will be dry and cracked on my lips, even though i already put so many lip balm before using it. This color is not suitable for you who has medium south east asian skin tone. You will need specific cleanser to clean up this lipstick.the packaging is so standard.
Definitely not going to repurchase.