4.1

water/eau, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, glyceryl isostearate, magnesium sulfate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, dimethicone, methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/10/2019 6:42:00 PM

I like the creamy feeling and most everything about it,but I have noticed my eyes stinging since I been wearing it.THis isn't happening when I have no make up and I have been wearing the same eyeliner for over 10 years,so that isn't it.Not sure if there is an ingredient that I am sensitive to in the foundation,but afraid I am going to have to go back to my previous foundation to eliminate what the problem is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm pretty blown away by the fact this only cost me a dollar! Will go back to get a few more tubes of this little gem!

Went on a rushed impromptu trip, and got to the hotel only to realize, I LEFT ALL OF MY TOILETTRIES, INCLUDING MY MAKEUP BAG, AT HOME!!!! Extremely small town in south west New Mexico, pretty much no where to buy anything for 30 miles, not even a drugstore or a Wal-Mart. But there was a Dollar Tree.

I went in for necessities. I can put up with not getting to cover my face, but I refuse to have teddy bear teeth and smelly armpits. Looked down the cosmetic isle because they do occasionally have some cute E.L.F. prouducts, and found this tube of awesomeness!

Sassy+Chic Moisturizing Foundation is in a tube that looks very much like the Smashbox primers, or Dermablend liquid foundations. It has no fragrance or shimmer to it. I bought the color Light, which during the fall and winter, I turn to Casper. This fit my complexion great.

The product comes out of the tube fast, so squeeze easy! You get a lot of prouduct, one ounce, it took a pea size to effectively cover my face. The texture isn't watery, but not really creamy either. It covers fairly well, light coverage but looks extremely natural. The finish is very skin-like, not matte Barbie doll. It has the coverage of a light foundation, but feels and goes on like a BB cream. I could see my freckles, in a good way. I'm sure with a powder this could be matte. It feels weightless!

I have deep wrinkles, fine lines, and visible pores. This did not settle into them! It melted into my skin, just evening my skin tone and definetly moisturizing. The cold, dry southern air usually saps all of the softness out, but this really helped. I looked beautiful and natural, not like I had makeup on, but had awesome skin.

My sensitive and acne prone skin did not react to this or break out at all. I did see moisturizing benift though.

I would say if you like the natural look, this stuff is worth a try. I only saw three shades, Light (fair) Medium (tan and beige) and Dark(caramel to coco) nothing really deep. The Dark shade was very orange looking too. Not a very wide color range, but for a dollar WHY NOT??

I'm going back to get more and keep this in stock for everyday use when I want easy, casual looks

****UPDATE*****
After a few uses, my pores were clogged to high heaven! It took two weeks to get this crap out of my pores! It looks good, and then wrecks your skin. Beware!

Holy cats n dogs I can't believe I'd like a foundation from Dollar Tree! I was in there looking for crafty stuff and had to peruse the makeup aisle --there it was for $1. I got the lightest shade which is "light" tho I'm actually fair. I can't believe how nice it is! It blends easily, moisturizes and leaves a satin finish. I have to set with powder cuz I am way too expressive with my face and stuff wears off if I don't set it. I have to use corrector before concealing no matter what foundation so no surprise I did the same with this. Everything melts into this tho, there's no obvious concealer lines and it requires a lot less blending than most foundations. My face looks flawless today, nothing is oxidizing and with it set nothing is moving around. In all honesty this is better than most Tarte foundations and a lot of other high end ones. It is however more sheer than some. It's a bit more than a tinted moisturizer but less than a med-coverage foundation. IMO if u spot conceal with Dermacol u can use this and have a flawless face...I covered dark circles, acne spots, sun spots and redness with minimal conceal/correcting and just thus foundation. Knowing how great it is and is only $1, I don't expect to see it again cuz people buy them all, mark em up and sell them on eBay. If u can find it tho, I'd say grab a few while you can because it gives a flawless look on all but the most troubled skin types. And it's a buck!!

on 9/14/2017 7:38:00 PM

I cannot believe this is only $1. This is the only foundation I will ever use on my face!! My skin is abnormally dry, no matter what I do. This BB Cream provides the moisturizer I need to not look cakey, while still adding enough tint to cover the eternal redness that plagues my fair skin. I hope they never stop producing this!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I canNOT believe this was only $1.50 CAD. It's better than most drug store foundations I've tried for so much more $$. I'm prob an NC-40 to 45 depending on the time of yr, but the "Dark" shade suits me ok for winter, but will be perfect for summer. It gives a decent MED coverage. I do not think you can build it up too much w/ out it being cakey, but that's just fine for the price. Still evens out my skin tone well. It also provides a nice glo like finish. Unfortunately, it does not cover up my (dark) hyper-pigmentation scars, but not much does :( I think the texture is a bit gluey & stiff, not the easiest to blend (although my skin is dry right now), so you kinda need to work quickly or use perhaps a drop of oil prior or a good moisturizer. Anyhow, it's certainly worth trying & I will indeed re-purchase.

UPDATE: 3-26-2017 - Re-purchased 2 more. I love this stuff!! It's the ONLY foundation I own (of the many lol), that gives a luminous / radiant finish. My skin's been soooo dry lately, and this has been perfect for it. Also changed my rating to a 5. Still canNOT believe how cheap it is.

on 7/11/2016 6:03:00 PM

Okay, bought this at Dollar Tree for - a DOLLAR! And if I knew I was going to like this as much as I do, I would have bought at least two. Am very light so got the lightest shade. Actually this is a VERY close dupe for Wet n Wild's Coverall, even down to the packaging. The shade is lighter than the one I have for Wet n Wild, and maybe it's an even better match for my skin.

Applied in natural light in front of my window, this foundation is undetectable. Very good coverage that is buildable, and it doesn't oxidize either. The only negative is that the tube can spit out more than you need.

An excellent value for us poor peeps!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was surprised at how well I liked this dollar store foundation. My skin is super dry and I love that it makes my skin moist and supple with a slight shine to it. The only drawback is that it seemed to make my pores stand out. Setting powder helps that out. For only $1 I would say give it a try.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Well i might be a bit late to this brand i found it at my local dollar tree (Canada )and like the review said I did not hive high hopes i kept it for a long time then one night am getting ready for work i decided to use it and the $1foundation knock my socks off..i was so amazeballs.!!! I went back to try to get some ..more.. and none in my color. My color..deep it was a hand and glove fit perfect undertone no oxzdization ..i found them yesterday again at the dollar tree and decided to looks up this company ..and i come upon tjis review..to ask why did they change the formula this new formula is not quite as nice but good dries to a soft matt .am a nurse and i get a good eight plus hours wear .and i mean with maybe blotting my t-zone twice.so if they are seeing this ..why did they mess with a good thing i brought 4u..yesterday. .

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really love this foundation it matches my skin tone perfectly and it moisturizes my skin. I also have the bb cream from them and it works as good as the national brand soo good that I bought two more bottles. I use the bb cream as a primer and then my foundation

on 5/15/2015 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to review this product mainly to warn some people who may see it in Dollar Tree and wonder if it is any good.
I have been out of foundation for a few days now, and I keep forgetting to get some, so I grabbed this while I was shopping for lip sticks. I got the shade "Pale 1"
I had little to no expectations for it, but it was only $1.25 and would have to make due until I get my regular foundation.

This stuff is literal crap. It is thick and cakey, goes on basically sheer and has absolutely no coverage.
I would compare this foundation to the consistency of melted peanut butter.
It burns slightly when you put it on, so I do not recommend using it if you have sensitive skin.
It would be okay if your skin is flawless and dry, since it's more like a tinted moisturizer.
But it you sweat it will melt off your face.