NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.2

on 12/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this pencil because it gives a very natural, not drawn on look. The point of the pencil is easy to use, however I find that the pencil doesn't last long at all. It's a great price, but if you have to constantly replace it...............

on 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Not my first choice for a brow pencil. I heard it was a great dupe for abh pencils too but I also found this to be much much harder, so if you tend to be unintentionally heavy handed with your brows this may be good for you. I like this pencil for traveling- it is easy to use and the color lasts all day. I do have to put a lot of pressure on the pencil to get color on my brows though.

I loved this when I had it and used the second to last shade. I do believe that they should add a brown color that is not that warm tone, to the collection. The formula is definitely comparable to benefit and Anastasia and I like that it has a spulee, but wish the cap was clear so i can see which part is the product and which the spulee.

on 11/15/2017 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the packaging and that you get a spoolie on the end. The lids do fall off if you travel with it, which is annoying. The pencil is easy to use and control. It's not too stiff and not too soft and blends out well.

I use Ash Brown and it's not super ashy, it's almost a little bit warm. It lasts easily on its own for a full 12 hours even without setting it with a gel. I feel a lot better spending $12 for a brow product rather than the $27 for the same amount of product on a more expensive product. HG status!

Must be on my 5th one of these by now, I absolutely love it. I'm very fussy when it comes to eyebrows and I can honestly say this does everything I want in a brow product. You get a decent amount of product for a good price (£8), very easy to use, looks super natural whilst still being pigmented, has a nice buttery texture (I've found some brow pencil/crayons to be quite waxy and drag across the skin, but I've never had that issue with this), and it even has a spoolie at one end so you can easily diffuse the colour if you've been a bit heavy-handed. There is also a good selection of colours - all of which are very natural i.e. warm browns aren't too red. Just a shame my local Boots' stock always runs very low, very quickly on these :( I guess that just shows how good it is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's a really good eye brow pencil the lasting power is good. The color is good also, but It is very little product in the package so you have to buy a new one every month.

So many shades and great performance

I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil. It is a bit tougher to work with, not as creamy and the products runs out rather quickly, but since it's not that expensive, it's no bother. On me it lasts all day and it looks natural. One of my favorite Nyx products, for sure!

This is a good pencil but the color range is too warm. Mine is in the shade espresso I believe. I have medium brown hair but my eyebrow hairs are very cool toned and this eyebrow pencil just looks unnatural in daylight as it does not match my hairs.. It applies well and is blendable for a softer look but I find that there is almost no product in this pencil. If I were to use this daily I think it would last me about a month which is a very short time.
PROS:
- Precise, easy to work with
- Creamy texture but not too soft, blendable
- Spoolie on the other end
CONS:
- Warm toned color range
- Little amount of product
- Fades quickly throughout the day

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

GREAT product. I've purchased this more than 10 times.

My dealbreaker and why I hate it now? It lasts me a total of 3 weeks when used daily (I didn't even use that much!!)

Horrible. Had to buy 10 only because a normal eyebrow pencil I wouldve had to repurchase like 5 times as opposed to 10... deal. Breaker.

Popular Brows Products