4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

Almost perfect dupe for Anastasia aside from the most important thing: color. I always buy an "ash" shade because everything looks orange on an olivey skintone. The one I bought in this was called "ash brown" but off course it's nowhere near ash enough. A disappointment.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

a month ago

GREAT dupe for Anastasia's micro-brow at a fraction of the price. It is not too creamy or dry--more dry than creamy, so it harder to put on, but then it doesn't rub off either. Good! I use the taupe shade which is natural with my ash brown/blond eyebrows and it blends right in and the color doesn't look fake. You can draw VERY fine individual lines if you're patient or just sketch on the eyebrow shape you want; perfect. (I have tried EVERY pomade/wax product and all have given me a fake painted on look, like wax over skin, so back to pencil for me.) I also add a powder and brow mascara to completely fill in; Yes: three products, but I get the best look for me. Best. OH, also, do not extend product too far or apply with too much pressure as it may break.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 months ago

Picked this up years ago and have repurchased at least five times. Great for natural looking brows. The fine tip makes it easy to draw in "hairs" and the spoolie blends it all together. Love it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

6 months ago

Update: lowered to 3 lippies since this doesn't last long, which can end up costing much more than powder. Using it as a primary brow fill product (to fill + outline) , it lasted maybe a month. I've noticed my brows just look a bit too unnatural with this too, no matter how I blend it. Even only outlining with it looks a bit waxy to me. It also smeared off whenever I'd accidentally wipe my brow :/ I really like this for having more control of shaping my brows. I normally used only powder and a small brush, but that didn't always fill in everywhere I needed it to. I just use this to outline or fill in spots the powder misses. I love the ease of this and how I can just carry it in my bag for touchups too.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 months ago

Great pigmented pencil, just wish it was a tiny bit more creamy and more product because I run out really quickly but I repurchase this because the shade granite it's a true cool undertone brown/black. Not too black but almost every brown pencil ends up looking red on my eyebrows except this one!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

7 months ago

I bought this in the shade brunette and wow. I will not be purchasing or repurchasing I should say, the more expensive eyebrow pencil (we all know which one lol) This brow pencil is amazing. I love the spoolie, I love the formula and it doesn't put off a super harsh line. You can go in easy and make them very light and feathery and natural it is by far my favorite brow pencil because I literally couldn't tell a difference between this and the more expensive one I highly highly recommend

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

This is a great dupe for Anastasias brow pencil! Good range in colors and great value for Money.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 months ago

I was recommended this brow pencil as a good, affordable product. This pencil is $10 and definitely worked how I hoped it would! The pencil has good line and precision and a range of colors to choose from. It also holds up well over the day and I have never had issues with smudging or fading. The pencil is retractable and comes with a spoolie. The spoolie is too wide for my fine brows and is pretty useless unless you have thick brows. My only other complaint about this product is that I ran out of product very quickly. Thankfully, there are many opportunities to grab them on sale so replacing them is not a bank-breaker. I would definitely recommend this brow pencil to others.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

8 months ago

Brows, literally the entire reason I started wearing makeup, mine are problematic to say the least. I typically don't like brow pencils, just because I survived the 90's and my "brows" were literally two curves drawn on my face with a brow pencil. Luckily my natually full brows somehow survived, but alas, they are two different colors entirely. I do tint my brows, but that fades and I don't always have time to tint them. This is a mechanical retractable pencil with a super fine tip making it easy to fill in any light or sparse areas, they key is to use short, soft strokes in the direction of the hair if you are going for a natural look or just want to give your own brows a little extra kick. If you want a more defined brow, ala the Instagram brow use this to outline the brow, then fill in with NYX brow mascara. The formula is pretty good and wont smudge off under normal conditions. Wear is average, it wont last all day but it will get you through work or school without fading. As with certain other NYX products, there isn't a lot of product so while the shelf price may be on the low end, if you go by weight it's not such an awesome deal. Regardless, there aren't a lot similar products in the same price range so if you are on a budget, this is a good bet. Some high and mid end brands have something like this but they are two to three times as much.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

I'm a minimal makeup wearer. If I'm at home, all I wear is some eyeshadow in my crease, mascara, and my brows. If anything, I always fill my brows. So, I like trying lots of different brow products, and I switch back and forth from pencils and brow gels (with a wand). I'd heard a ton of great things about NYX's micro brow, so I finally grabbed ash brown for $9.99 at my local store. I think its great, a very small tip for precision, which seems popular and similar to most drugstore pencils I've tried. I dont do anything complicated with my brows but fill them in a bit, so it does the job. I like it enough to rebuy, but it doesnt wow me enough to hunt it down. I own the e.l.f. Ultra precise brow pencil in neutral brown and for $5 (half price but a little less product, .05g compared to NYXs .09g) it honestly looks and performs the same as NYX. NYX does have lots of shades, but e.l.f. did just expand theirs. I also like e.l.f.'s $2 brow pencils but they tend to be a little more creamy and chubby so the detail isnt as precise.

About reviewer (435 reviews)

Age36-43