NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow Pencil

2.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This seems to be a dupe of the Anastasia one. Sephora had one in their brand, too. My complaint about theirs was that the color stick ran out too fast and the price was too high in my opinion. I tried other products for brows but could not get the precision necessary or the means to make the brows look natural. This does it all. So I found it at Ulta and this time I was smart, I used my coupon and bought two. A word to the wise also, if you like a product and it works well for you-buy a back-up, in case your favorite item becomes discontinued.

on 6/30/2016 9:04:00 AM

I bought the Blonde after hearing raves about this product. However, I can't use it. It is SO hard that it drags like crazy across my brows. And it is so lightly pigmented that I can't see it even if I press hard. This product is too difficult to use. I don't have time for this crap. It's going back to Ulta.

on 2/7/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Brunette as an inexpensive alternative to Anastasia's Brow Wiz in Dark Brown, well the good is the texture, application and fine point are almost identical. Now for the bad and it's the color, as many on this site have written, the color is very warm as in reddish under tones, well for that matter up, over OR under. I use my pencils as an outline and then fill in with Armani Brow Maestro, which written about voluminously, as I love that. But back to NYX, if you want warm tones or use the pencil to sketch your outline then I think it's fine, but by itself it is a no-go. Isn't it a shame that the quality, texture and size are perfect....yet why oh why can't NYX get it right ?? So back to $21 Anastasia for me.

Popular Brows Products