Uploaded by crystallarsen4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/27/2018

I was SO impressed with this lipstick! It truly stays on, and the balm that comes with it is brilliant and keeps it from looking cakey. Why don't more long wearing lipsticks come with one? I have paid a LOT more for formulas that are not as good at this one. I really am in love with it..I have two colors and plan to get more :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

Jul/24/2018

I very much like the product. I bought it while on sale.I got is Dusty rose and red. When I first tried Dusty rose I didn't let the color dry and immediately applied step 2. The next day I tried red and let the color dry for five minutes the followed by step 2. After approximately 7 hrs the lip color was still on. After that I decided it worked. ????

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/09/2017

Oh Maybelline superstay, what would I do without you? It's about as "breathable" as possible for this type of product and the sealant (/balm) is awesome - not sticky like the Rimmel equivalent. My only gripes are that the sealant runs out before the colour does and I find the lack of a true blue-undertoned dark red upsetting.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Aug/15/2017

Tried this in "Keep up the flame" a very bright red. Color was really pretty but I could not get the product to look good. Always turned out streaky and blotchy :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (919 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/11/2015

This lipstick is brilliant. I have it in three different shades and I find that it lasts all day.

The secret is to let the lip stain dry properly at least a minute before applying the top coat.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/24/2015

I bought this in Constant Cocoa. I got it in my head that I wanted a brown lipstick and picked this one. Honestly, this is not the shade for me. It brings out a purple ruddiness and makes me look a mess. Perhaps with heavy foundation it would look better, but I don't like heavy makeup. That being said, it's not the product's fault that I chose a poor colour for myself.

I …

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/13/2015

If you want a great long lasting lipstick, try Maybelline Superstay 24 Color. It does not rub off when kissing which my hubby appreciates, this is his favorite lipstick collection that I own. It last for several hours, does not dry out your lips, and looks amazing. I recommend Continuous Coral 020, Infinite Pearl 080, and Perpetual Plum 055.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35