Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jun/10/2016

I did not wake up with plumped glowing skin like the other reviewers mentioned. In fact, my skin looked a little drab--sort of like I had had a rough night before. The reason why I'm giving this a product rating of 2 is because it did not break me out or cause any irritation. However, I will not be buying this again.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Sep/06/2015

I have very oily skin and I have to say I was afraid to try this when I saw how thick it is, but I was pleasantly surprised...no breakouts, no greasy skin, just hydration and even helped keep my one bad wrinkle on my forehead totally plumped up. I have even used this in the humid muggy summer weather. I do wish this came w a spatula and I've noticed that if I put to …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

EyesBlue

Jun/07/2015

An overnight miracle for my dry-combination skin! I've woken up to plump, smooth and hydrated skin for the past two months and the small jar still has plenty left. Only the pricey side but my dry skin and KP love it - and no break outs! I must have tried every night cream/serum in SpaceNK, couldn't recommended this more.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

Apr/04/2015

No words can explain how happy I am with the product.
Just amazing.
The quality, the texture, the natural ingredients.
PLEASED.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Mar/23/2015

This is very very very convenient for me, because I usually when using masks forget to take them off after 10 minutes. But this is ridiculously amazing.

I just put it on and leave it for the night. In the morning my skin is moist and doesn't look tired.

Awesome!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Mar/15/2015

This overnight mask is fantastic.
I don't think I ever had something like this before. You just wash your face, apply a small amount of the mask on it and that's it. Leave it for the night and no need to worry about it.

In the morning skin looks healthy and refreshed.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesHazel

Mar/15/2015

Now this is amazing !

After I wash my makeup before going to bed - I apply this mask. You don't need a lot of it on the face, because it's like a cream kind of thing, but you need to warm it up in your hands and then it becomes this super moisturising cream.

I love it. My skin glows and is moisturised in the morning and you don't need to wash it off. So …

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Dec/29/2014

This mask does what it says. Applied at night, I wake up to soft hydrated skin. This is unscented and has a nice thick consistency that melts into the skin. This is a good mask for winter, but I can see this being too heavy for warmer months. I would not repurchase though, because I find this mask to be overpriced.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age30-35