Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Butter Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Butter Lipstick

3.3

on 12/18/2014 6:02:00 AM

Bought Candy Red. No staying power at all, sank into my lips and disappeared. Color is pretty but formula is awful. Cardboard tube is even thinner than Stila's old cardboard tubes. I'll possibly try a Glamazon lipstick. I'm looking for a good quality long lasting opaque lipstick. Loved Gelato by Bare Minerals but they discontinued it.

on 10/27/2014 10:56:00 PM

I was playing with these at Ulta because the packaging was so pretty. When I picked up the Poppy shade, I tried it on and showed my mom who gave me the thumbs up. If your mom, who hates makeup, gives you the thumbs up on a lippie, then you're good. I didn't buy it immediately, hoping to find a similar shade in drugstore, but to no avail. I bought it today and it is the most fantastic shade on my skin and will really dress up my face through fall and winter when I have the blahs. It's perky without being overbearing and the texture is really nice, not waxy. I just hate that their is a minty oil in it. One reviewer said peppermint. Peppermint, menthol, it doesn't matter -- they dry out lips. So I'm hoping it doesn't become a problem because I LOVE the color.

on 8/1/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

these are so cute! they dont last long at all though haha. theyre very moisturizing and beautiful color but id rather just pay less and get a drug store lippie