Maybelline New York Nude Lust (920)

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ended up buying this entire line except for the darkest (not a dark lippy fan) and Stormy Sahara (too orange peachy for my skin).

For a lippie that I could say Id be able to apply and go - this is the one. It compliments my skin tone for a nude, which is why its my favorite. It was either this or Blushing Beige, but blushing beige pulls more pink and just a hair too light to wear alone (i wear it with gloss).

I think these nude lipstick shades (all brands) are all dependent upon your skin undertone (warm, cool, yellow, pink). Ive found with my strong yellow understone (sometimes i look jaundiced next to my bf who has pink undertones) that I have to avoid peachy/coral nudes. They look completely wrong (example: ELF's Party in the Buff). Nothing wrong with those, they just dont work with my skin.

Nude Lust is my HG nude lip shade for my skin and lips. I do love the others (sinamon, touchable taupe etc..) and found they ran darker but seem to still land in the same undertone as Nude Lust. Maple Kiss was leaning peachy as did Stormy Sahara but i really think its trial and error on finding your right shade!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nude lust is a medium creamy nude lipstick. It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice soft nude lip color to the lips! Annabelle nude lip liner would be great with it! Love it!