Maybelline Nude Lust (920)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick matches the color of my fingertips. It's pinkish beige, somewhat sheer, and it has the usual Barbie figurine scent of a Maybelline lipstick. It's slippery and it only lasts a few hours.

Apparently the color is really hard make - the dupes on Temptalia are all B's and C's - but it's the lighter brain of my lips but better, so for me, it's essential.

Finally, a drugstore lipstick I like! This is very similar to Mac Viva Glam II. It's very creamy and moisturizing. The only negative is that it transfers/wears off quickly, so I'll have to carry it around with me.

Oohhh where has this been all my life? This is such a beautiful pinky/neutral nude color! I am very pale (nc10) and this looks really good on me! 10/10. I also love the smell of maybelline lippies, they are my favorite drugstore lipsticks! Love this! If you are fair, get this and try it!

I was surprised to like this one!!! Nude lust is the third shade of the Buffs collection and it goes from lightest to darkest, so this one comes right after Bare All and Blushing Beige. I'm fair so I assumed that since it was #3 in the line up it would be too dark on me but nope it's stunning! This is a very universal color. Both medium skin tones and fair can wear it. It does lean cool toned but you can still rock it if you have warm undertones (it may just look pinker rather than nude) It's a simple color (not to be confused with the word boring)! It will go with any makeup. This fleshy pink has a subtle gloss that makes my lips look plump. The Buffs collection all look very glossy minus the feel of goopy gloss which is my favorite for that dewey finish.

I would put this in the same category as the cult classics Rimel Airy Fairy and L'oreal Fairest Nude. In fact I think it's prettier because it leans more neutral while Fairest Nude can be too brown for the pale and Airy Fairy can lean too Mauvey for a nude lippie.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This colour is pretty much exact to 'tantalizing taupe 725' which was released here in NZ - however I have got a hold of one of each and this shade is just a fraction more peachy than the taupe and hence a tad more wearable than the taupe though I love both - such amazing pale nudes for fair skin!