Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush (all colors)

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush (all colors)
Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush (all colors)Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush (all colors)

4.3

on 5/19/2017 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this in Coral, it's a nice colour that isn't too bright for my fair skin. It applies nicely and blends well. The finish definitely has some shine to it so it's not as natural as I sometimes like. Found this at SDM on clearance for $2cad.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in the shade "Coral" and I'm in love with it! It provides a peachy hue with a touch of glow. It looks stunning on my fair skin and it would look great on other skin tones. If you don't like shimmery blushes, then I would stay away from this because it does have shimmer in it. This is a beautiful blush at an affordable price!

on 2/19/2017 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I had purchased this a year or so ago in the coral color. It was OK, not really my favorite but not bad. Recently the 99 cent store had them and I bought the nude and the mauve. Love the nude on my pale skin. I like the mauve too. It's a bit pigmented for me but I can blend it out. The nude is pretty alone for a light pink blush with a natural glow, or if I want more color I can top it with a bit of the mauve. The packaging isn't any thing special but I don't have a problem with it.

on 4/2/2016 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the pink rose blush and have tried using this on and off for the past 6 months. I found it really hard to work with. Swatched on your hand, this is beautiful. The color, the luminosity, but I could never replicate that on my cheeks. The powder is so soft that at the touch of a brush too much product would be used. If I tapped it off, there wasn't enough color and looked more like a highlight and too frosty. If they could make this color in a harder formulation maybe it would work.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I picked up Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush in the shades Nude & Coral. I like that this is a multi-tonal powder blush for the reason that I use it to highlight my skin instead of contour my cheeks. I was happy with the color & pigmentation—especially as somebody with medium brown skin. It's actually a blush/bronzer & it's cool even though I personally don't wear blush. Regardless, it's amazing… so pretty. All 6 shades are natural & will, in my opinion, look good on most skin tones. The glitter/shimmer is not necessarily sheer, but soft & subtle. I like a lot of glitter though so I put on 2-3 layers before blending it into my skin. The product never looks pink or fake if I'll apply it properly whether I wear Nude or Coral.

The packaging is also really nice. They're sleek & black with transparent tops, revealing mosaic-style powder. That is cool by the way because if I use a small enough applicator or brush, I can use different colors for different areas on my face. I only highlight the tops of my cheekbones & the inner corners of my eyes; still, you can use this to do, for example, your brow bones unless you use yours as a bronzer. The pigmentation is a winner & the best thing… even if it's not as shimmery as you want or need it to be, the coloration makes up for that. The product description reads that it's a balance of shade & shimmer for a natural glow, but I feel there's more color than shimmer.

Overall, they're great multi-toned compacts & the quality's there. The powder is smooth & silky. The texture is fine, I mean. I recommend them! They're $12-15 in drugstores but I bought this, thankfully, for $1 at my local dollar store.

All shades: Coral, Deep Bronze, Light Bronze, Mauve, Nude, & Pink Rose

I have these in coral and mauve, and these are absolutely gorgeous. The mauve one is my favorite of the two, it is such a gorgeous fall blush. It's kind of frosty and shimmery, so if you aren't fond of that, you won't like this blush, but I enjoy blushes that give a nice sheen to my cheeks. The coral shade is very similar to the milani baked blush luminoso, just more shimmery, so if you like that color but prefer one finish more than the other, that's something to keep in mind.

on 12/24/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Pink rose is a medium rose blush with some pink highlights in it. It blends well on the cheeks. It stays on fairly long. It brings a little luminosity to the cheeks. It looks natural and pretty! Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I couldn't find the fergie blush glow powder which is still my favorite. I bought this at Walgreens because of all colors and in the #40 is a great color for my olive skin and it is so cute but wished was bigger for the price. Has little shimmer but nothing to cry over because it reflection of light makes it glow.

A beautiful barely there blush. This product is pigmented, but not so highly that you get that "I just put blush blush on" look. It gives a really gorgeous "just stepped out in the cold" appearance and adds the slightest amount of luminosity to your cheeks. It's perfectly natural, perfectly bare, and perfectly beautiful. I have the shade Pink Rose and it's a great every day shade to swipe on. Another thing I LOVE about this product, you will likely never apply too much. You can build it without it looking cakey.

Great purchase! And yes, it's $13 CND, but I think it's well worth the price.

on 8/29/2015 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this Hi-Light Blush,
the colour is very nice. I have people telling me I look good when i have it on. I tried using a brush and a BB to apply. using a brush it will go on very nicely and the colour shows more. Using a BB apply very well as well. The colour is not as showing as much, but it is very nice for guy wearing makeup, not showing too much on the other hand will give the face some colour back.

overall i am very impress