Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/5/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love the sparkle in this stick. It comes across as more white than their white stick. I use this to highlight my outer and inner eye as the other reviewers have mentioned. It last forever! It is very smooth and goes on creamy without any drag which is great for my older eyes. Now if it does not dry out like some of my other UD eyeliner sticks I will be very happy. The picture here does not look as white as it does in the stick itself.

on 3/29/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this pencil for highlighting my inner corner of my eyes. As a rather heavy eye makeup wearer, I have tried many silvers and this is by far the best. Smooth, grit free, and blendable. Awesome pencil!

on 1/14/2014 5:07:00 PM

A shimmery light silver pencil that is PERFECT for highlighting around your eyes, or my personal favorite way to use it, right underneath your waterline by your lower lashes. This is also a great color for highlighting your inner eye by your tear ducts. I used to use eyeshadow for this, but this stays on forever and is much easier to control the application. Cuff and Goldmine are must-have's! Love all the 24/7 pencils though :-)