GVP Generic Value Products Pro 1800 hair dryer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've never spent more than $20 on a hairdryer from the drugstore but since I've started colouring my hair professionally, I've been on a hair care kick.
I went to my local Sally's Beauty to check out their styling tools and the sales associate recommended this hair dryer to me. I chose it based on her recommendation and the price as I didn't want to spend the money on a CHI dryer since this was my first time buying a professional styling tool.

Wow, what a difference this dryer makes to my styling routine in the morning! It literally cuts down my drying time in half and my hair doesn't have the flyaways as it did with the drugstore dryers. (I've used Revlon dryers in the past)
I like the 3 settings for the speed and heat so I can adjust it accordingly and it's lightweight. I won't be going back to the drugstore dryers ever again.

I'm giving it four stars right now and will up it to five stars if it's still going strong in another few months. (the online reviews aren't that great for this dryer and the main complaint seems to be that it breaks down within a few months) So far, this dryer is working perfectly for me after two months.

If you're new to the world of professional styling tools, this one is worth considering.

Popular Hair Styling Tools