Boots Beautifully Matte Make Up Base

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so this product isn't perfect. However, I've chosen to give it five stars as it's the only product I've ever used that actually seems to stop my face from producing so much oil. If I had to live the rest of my life with only one makeup product, this would be it! Usually, within 10 minutes of washing my face, it starts to get shiny. This product keeps my face shine free for at least half the day and even after that I'd say it's about 50% less shiny than usual. It also balances out some of the redness I get across my nose.
Cons - the application takes some getting used to (it should probably come with more specific instructions) - basically you have to use a really small amount and stop rubbing THE INSTANT it's blended in, otherwise it clumps into balls and flakes. It is a very dry cream, though as it is designed for oily skin I don't see this as a problem - I just only apply it to my chin and T-zone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Being someone who has very oily skin, I need a primer that will fully mattify my skin before even thinking about applying foundation. This primer does an excellent job of taking every bit of oil out of my skin leaving me with a perfect base to apply foundation. Only con is it's very quick drying but if you apply it quickly it poses no problem. Stear clear however if you have dry skin in the slightest, the formula will cling to even the smallest dry patches

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This makes my makeup last all day! So affordable and keeps me matte and I'm super oily. I went swimming and surfing and this made my makeup not budge at all! The staying power of my makeup is amazing thanks to this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is so incredibly hard to apply I would not recommend it to anyone. You can't rub it into your skin AT ALL, or else it balls up and leaves white residue everywhere. So, in order to c over your entire face, you end up need tons of product. It didn't really do much to control my oil or make my makeup last all day, even when used in conjunction with the rest of the No 7 oil control line.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay I have a dilemma with this product it controls my oil for quite a while and I have a combination skin it's very oily skin in the T-Zero but the only downside is that when I'm trying to put make up over it is splotchy and extremely hard to blend