MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.8

This lipstick is seriously "flat out fabulous". Flatters many skin tones with a lasting power better than a liquid lipstick. It also doesn't bleed out of your lip lines and is easy to apply. I highly recommend adding this to your collection.

on 4/21/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick.One of my favorite m.a.c lipsticks. I always get compliments when I use it.

on 3/26/2015 3:14:00 PM

I 100% fail to see how this flipping gorgeous liptick could look bad on ANYONE. It doesn't need another review, but I just want to say that if you're looking for a dark, yet somehow bright?!, look that's not TOO much lip and lasts for hourssss, this is the one. It looks good during the day; it's dramatic enough for night. That's the magic of it. It has the impact of red, but with an unexpected edge. Def drying, but workable.

on 11/11/2014 11:31:00 PM

This along with Rebel are hands down the most gorgeous lipstick colours I've tried by MAC. Its kind of a cool, violet-pink, without being too purple. I've worn it in summer and winter and it always seems to compliment my complexion. It is retro matte formula, but didn't find it nearly as drying at Ruby Woo, and it glides on nicely without having to tug your lips. Seriously, buy it.