BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 9/15/2017 11:44:00 PM

Before I start, my brow background: My brows are pretty dark (I use Shade #3, the darkest one) and relatively thick. Sometimes the brow hairs have a mind of their own and like to go in different directions.

PROS:
- Shapes them beautifully and puts all the hairs perfectly in place
- The product stays put all day/night
- Doesn't feel crunchy
- Doesn't make my brows look TOO dense or overdone, but definitely would fill in sparser areas for thinner brows

CONS:
- Price
- Not a lot of shade options

Lastly, this isn't really a con for me but might be for some: this isn't going to give you an ultra sharp "Instagram brow" with any harsh lines. I personally like that about it but every person/look is different!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good eyebrow products are so hard to find. Most of them smear of fade at some point in the day. I'm always struggling with pencils, not anymore! This is pretty much gonna look the same way all day as it did as when you put it on in the morning. It's very blendable and sticks good to brows and skin. My qualm is the spoolie brush is good, it just doesn't help getting precise lines, so I carry a brush to use to draw them on a bit better. Will keep buying!

on 8/30/2017 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love. It gives shape to my small brows. Love the small bush applicator. It's a perfect match! I will purchase a the full size when I run out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this in #1 on my darkblonde brows and over other products just to set the brow and it works fine. But honestly I don't mind spending money on beauty products it's kinda my hobby but at 28 euro's lets be honest this is overpriced. And I think the Essence Make me Brow in the lightest shade is a pretty good dupe!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never did anything with my brows until my friend dragged me to a Sephora, plopped me down in a makeup station chair, and announced to the artist/salesperson that I didn't believe in brows. He then asked me some questions and considered my coloring before demonstrating this product (in 3) on me. My first thought was that it felt very wet, but after he applied it, it looked natural and was simple to apply. He had me try the same thing on my other eyebrow and it came out looking pretty much the same as the one he'd done. I really like to use this on days when I don't want a lot of makeup with just some lip color. I will probably repurchase this, but I also want to try the essence brow product that everyone says is a dupe for this. The essence product is so much cheaper, and I don't have a lot of money to be throwing around on name-brand products if a drugstore brand works just as well.

on 8/3/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brow gel! It really makes my brows stay put without feeling crunchy after long hours. Even when I layer my brows with the gel after a few hours, they don't turn goopy. Not to mention, the new small packaging makes it easier for me to travel with for a quick touch up. What I don't like is the fact that I get little amount for the price, and the color's a bit too warm since I use shade #5

on 7/25/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super cute but overpriced (in Australia), it's a really nice brow product though, gives me very natural, full but not too full, brows.

an easy go to brow product, quick and easy! lovin the formula and the packaging is adorable. But for this amount of product, its so damn expensive

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pricey but worth it! This has become my go-to one-and-done brow product. I have brows that are thick in some areas and sparse in others, and this brow product does a great job at tackling both areas. It has just enough pigment to fill in and bulk up the sparser areas of my brows yet not so much that I can overdo it and make my eyebrows look like they've been colored in with markers. The end result is always very natural looking and it lasts all day without smearing, smudging or flaking!

I love that the texture of this product is drier/more mousse like than a lot of the brow gels I've tried. That texture makes it easy to control where the product goes as it doesn't spread or move around during application. The packaging itself also helps on this point, as the wiper on the neck of the tube does a really good job at removing excess product. The applicator also helps you stay neat, as it's tiny with a pointed head that makes it easy to maneuver even the slimmest parts of your brow.

I can't say enough good things about the product. The only flaw I can think of (besides its price!) is that it only comes in three shades. This isn't an issue for me as Shade 3 is a perfect match for my brows, but I imagine that there will be plenty of people (particularly redheads) who won't be able to find an adequate color match for this product. The shade range seems like it'd work best for people with dark hair, brown hair and darker shades of blonde.

I avoided Gimme Brow for a long time because I was afraid it wouldn't work for my brows. The front of my brows are very thick and dense while my tails are thin and sparse. Gimme Brow is described as a "volumizing fiber gel." I figured those fibers wouldn't latch onto my sparse tails but instead fill up the front of my brows, making them unbalanced. I decided to take a chance on Gimme Brow and I'm so glad that I did. This is my current favorite brow product. I've already gone through two!

Gimme Brow is easy to use. I just comb it through like a normal brow gel. I do take some time to focus extra product onto my tails. If my tails are looking extra sparse, I'll actually press the brush onto the skin to deposit extra color. This can get messy if I'm not careful, but I normally have no issues. The result is very natural.

I usually have to layer a clear brow gel on top of this. As much as I love Gimme Brow, I will admit that this has very little hold on my crazy brows. I use the clear Brow and Lash Mascara from ELF.

This routine literally takes me a minute, if even that. I'm very happy with how my brows look when I use this product. It's a bit pricey at $24 but I feel like it lasts a while. It dries out like a mascara but the product still works well even when it's thick and dry. Highly recommend!

Popular Brows Products