BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite brow mascara so far
coverage is good, you can just build it imo
still can't find any dupe or other products to replace this stuff

i use this whenever :
1. i just wanna be extra after i use my eyebrow pencil/pomade
2. i'm so lazy, so i will just apply this brow mascara

it does have a scent, but doesn't disturb me
the spoolie brush i great for fill in my eyebrow and its tail

if u willing to spend extra cash for a good eyebrow mascara, go for this stuff
if not, try to use nyx or maybe etude house

but still, the gimme brow is the best one imo

I avoided Gimme Brow for a long time because I was afraid it wouldn't work for my brows. The front of my brows are very thick and dense while my tails are thin and sparse. Gimme Brow is described as a "volumizing fiber gel." I figured those fibers wouldn't latch onto my sparse tails but instead fill up the front of my brows, making them unbalanced. I decided to take a chance on Gimme Brow and I'm so glad that I did. This is my current favorite brow product. I've already gone through two!

Gimme Brow is easy to use. I just comb it through like a normal brow gel. I do take some time to focus extra product onto my tails. If my tails are looking extra sparse, I'll actually press the brush onto the skin to deposit extra color. This can get messy if I'm not careful, but I normally have no issues. The result is very natural.

I usually have to layer a clear brow gel on top of this. As much as I love Gimme Brow, I will admit that this has very little hold on my crazy brows. I use the clear Brow and Lash Mascara from ELF.

This routine literally takes me a minute, if even that. I'm very happy with how my brows look when I use this product. It's a bit pricey at $24 but I feel like it lasts a while. It dries out like a mascara but the product still works well even when it's thick and dry. Highly recommend!

This is hands down my most favourite brow discovery this year. I know, Gimme Brow is not a new product really, but it is up there in price, so I was unsure whether it would make any difference at all.

This is not your typical brow gel; I would say that it is more like that cherry on top of a cake, if you know what I mean. Once you have filled in your brows with a pencil, you can use Gimme Brow right on top to add a bit more volume and define every little hair. If you are naturally gifted and have great brows, which might need a bit more definition, then you can use this brow gel alone and it will last all day. I talk more about how I use it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/07/04/Products-Worth-The-Hype-Summer-2017) but all in all, I will be definitely buying it again.

on 5/16/2017 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not one to line my brows but this is great just to set them in place, define and it looks completely natural if used sparingly.
I have the color 5 and if complements my skin tone perfectly.
(Very dark hair) never looks harsh!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the new packaging, but I first fell in love with this product years ago. THIS STUFF WORKS! if you have uneven, patchy, or thin brows. Try it. THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!

Really enjoying this brow renaissance while it lasts for 2 reasons. One, when I was little I was ashamed of my brows and now I get to feel like they're cool. Always nice. Two, brows are really fierce and androgynous and I love the possibility that brow makeup adds to putting together your face. For me, makeup is best when allows you not just the ability to be beautiful but the ability to define beautiful and have control over your own idea of what beauty is. Brows hit that mark for me. I love this brow gel because It's never goopy, smudgy, chunky, or crunchy. It's flexible and rich and gives you amped up brows without looking messy or harsh. It doesn't feel like you're just applying mascara to your eyebrows. The little tube lasts forever, too.

on 2/16/2017 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love it! My eyebrows seem to be getting sparser every year (sob) and this is perfect for filling in the gaps and offering a bit more definition to their shape. It's knocked a few minutes off my morning makeup regimen which is always appreciated and, whilst not being the cheapest product, it lasts a very long time since you don't need to use much.

Cannot say enough great things about this brow gel! I have very light eye brows and use color 01 which makes my brows look so natural and thoroughly fills them in with a natural look. I love that it is buildable coverage so that I can wear it during the day and at night time. The brush is really easy to use and has a precise shape for blending and shaping.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent brow tint for an every day look. I wouldn't recommend for going out but for looking natural, gives you a full eyebrown. Mine are very thin and this does fill them in nicely.

on 4/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Waste of money and it's expensive, £18 for a tiny tube. This didn't do anything for my brows just set them like any other brow gel! Deffo won't be repurchasing!

Popular Brows Products