Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

on 1/9/2008 10:43:00 AM

I did actually repurchase this product once but getting the damn stuff out of the bottle was just too hard and it wasn't moisturising enough or quite scrubby enough. And, although I didn't hate the smell, it's not exactly pampering. It does smell like washing up liquid. All in all, there are worse scrubs out there. But there are also better ones.

on 6/15/2007 9:39:00 PM

It's been forever since I've written a review, but I had to let y'all know about this scrub: it's awesome! Not too long ago I developed some mild breakouts on my back and chest; this has gotten rid of them. It exfoliates well, though not too harshly, and rinses off easilly (a huge problem with other scrubs I've tried). I also use it to help prevent ingrown hairs on my legs after I epilate. I love it! In fact, I'm on my second bottle (by the way, I agree with others who say the packaging could be better). I've never finished another scrub before, let alone purchased it a second time!

Another great scrub for more frequent users (gentle scrubbies). Love the scent, which isn't overpowering. As with most of BBW's "specialty" lines, this is more expensive then I'd like, but reasonable.

on 8/19/2004 7:10:00 PM

LOVE this scrub. It was on sale (2 for $20) recently. I bought it and immediately went back to buy more! Smells fanstastic, exfoliates great and no irritation!

on 6/9/2004 3:39:00 PM

I just don't like anything about this product. The "herbal" smell seemed more "cleaning producty" to me. I did not feel very soft or much smoother. Also, it is overpriced unless you catch a sale.

on 1/22/2004 9:35:00 AM

Although I think this is a good scrub as far as effectiveness goes, I really can't stand the smell. Showering with it doesn't give you that fulfilled, aromatherapy sort of feeling. If BBW could make this in one of their other fragrances, I'd be sold!

on 10/5/2003 8:53:00 PM

Nice scrub,great scent! Big bottle too...plus lots of fragrant lather and just the right amount of scrubbies. Leaves my skin smooth and soft,and although I cannot describe the scent as something other than 'clean', I love it.It's a nice change from my oil scrubs...I can clean and exfoliate in one step instead of two.
Would be nicer in a stand up tube or pump, but I won't complain too much.
Definite repurchase here.

Okay, this one I really liked. The bright blue color is refreshing, and the texture is perfect - not too smooth, not too rough. The scrubby bits were just enough to exfoliate my sensitive skin without irritating. The scent is nice and not overpowering.