L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/22/2017 9:51:00 AM

I waited a full 30 minutes and it still wasn't dry. This product is unfortunately useless.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this at the dollar tree and I'm extremely unimpressed. This did not dry quick even after 30 mins and my nails felt a bit tacky even though I waited a few mins to touch it (luckily, no polish rubbed off my fingers). Hopped in the shower after an hr after I applied this top coat and had major shrinkage. Had to redo my nails!!! So much happier with my nyc grand central station for a fast dry topcoat for super cheap!

on 2/8/2016 7:35:00 AM

This is the best for a clear polish I've tried it as a top coat and it doesn't dry rapidly over other polish BUT as a clear polish and to strengthen nails it works!!!! I always had dry breaking nails couldn't grow nails ever but I started using this and havent had a nail break or split at all and my nails are now long I never thought that would happen. It is perfect for damaged nails to be used by itself try it you will see what I say is true.

This took FOREVER to dry. Two hours and it still had not cured. Even with a hair dryer - which didn't help at all, by the way. Not rapid at all. It also dries to a rubbery finish I can dent with a fairly gentle effort - so it's won't look good for long. It does have a glorious shine to it though, which is nice. But, after one day, I'm going to have to redo this manicure due to peeling (I've never had this problem before!) and the nicks and scratches in the top coat. I feel like I've wasted a dollar.

I've read other reviews that say you have to apply this on completely dry nails, but if you have to wait until your color is dry, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

I have just now used this product for the first time, and I don't like it. It goes on very thin, which is not bad in itself, but it does not create a high shine; it's more like a gentle sheen. I've tried extra coats on some nails, but it hasn't helped. The finish is still somewhat dull and is no shinier than my nails were before I applied the top coat.

I'm also at the 20 minute mark and my nails STILL aren't dry.

I won't be able to testify as to how well it wears and protects from chips because I'm so disappointed in how this looks that I'm taking it off and starting over right now.

Good thing it was only a dollar.

on 7/3/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I get this at the Dollar Tree and Family Dollar and for $1 you can't go wrong.

This is a really good cheapy top coat!

*Dries fast!

I usually use this 1x a day or everyother day over my polish and it works great with keeping my polish looking shiney and nice. helps with chipping too!!

Always will be a repurchase!

Popular Top/Base Coats