Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Review for: Velvet Matte cream lip stain in "Shocking" which is a blue based pinky lilac. It's different than anything I own kind of like something Snooki would wear lol I just wore it today & it wore well but wiped off good. I'm going to try it w a ton of bronzer tomorrow & winged out black eyeliner I think that would be cute! It's a cream so it doesn't dry out your lips. Normally $14 ea I got this from semi annual sale 6/2017 I wish I had gotten some other colors! I paid $4 for this can I say #winning !!!!

on 2/12/2015 2:18:00 PM

I bought this VS lip stain color Stay Awhile. When I bought it I thought it would be a light pink. When I put it on within seconds it became a darker pink BUT to my surprise it looked very natural. Each time I use it I love it more. It does hydrate my lips and I even bought it during our MN winter. It does have a gloss at first then as I sip my coffee in the morning the gloss goes away but the pink still there which I like that this has a lasting effect. My daughter tried the same color and she has olive skin compared to my pale skin and it was much lighter on her lips. I love this product and will for sure buy it again. Of course it comes from VS so it does seem a little on the spendy side considering its in a more slender tube than there lip-gloss tubes.

Popular Lips Products