L'Oreal Feria Dark Golden Blonde

No Image

1 review

on 5/25/2013 2:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

True to the color result on the box.
Absolutely stunning! Yes my hair color does look as on the box, yes it only took about 25 minutes.
If you are a light blonde looking to go darker, beware, there are many from my personal experience that will turn your hair either ash gray or ash green as it did to mine with all sorts of hair dyes HIGH END and drugstore too.
I was light a blonde medium ish blonde color went to Wal-Mart looked at different hair dyes looked up reviews for a few I saw that I liked, saw this one and saw 1 review that was in my same situation and bought it without a doubt.
It DID not turn my light blondeish medium hair ash gray or ash green, it looks as a dark golden blonde. Just on the box and I couldn't be happier with the results!
It even says on the box what kind of base shade you should use depending on your hair color! Warm if you are trying to go darker, cool if you are trying to go lighter and natural base if you have natural hair and want to revive it a bit. Which I didn't even see till after I was done dying it because I never read box labels as they are always deceiving and or not informational enough. I remember buying an expensive hair dye and my hair turning out ASH GREEN and it wasn't until I called the 1800 number in the back did the lady say "You're suppose to use a base if you're a light blonde before applying a darker shade of blonde onto you're hair or else that happens." I was like "COOL! WHY DOESN'T IT SAY THAT ON THE BACK OR IN THE INSTRUCTIONS OR IDK ANYWHERE LIKE A WARNING "LIGHT BLONDE MAY TURN GREEN WITHOUT A BASE COLOR OF ORANGE OR RED." It is absolutely ridiculous how it didn't have any sort of heads up or for that matter how any dye I bought didn't make that apparent, someone's hair turning ash gray or green is definitely something worth writing on your products. Not everyone knows how hair works okay and not everyone can afford to go to a salon which by the way THOSE people are not even trust worthy unless you find a salon with good reviews that more than likely will charge you about a car payment.