AG Hair Cosmetics Curl liquid effects extra firm styling lotion

No Image

4.5

on 10/1/2016 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am on the 3rd bottle I think. The re-purchase made my review this long time staple. I don't use it for curling though. It is a gel and its very, very firm hold. My hair is naturally curling so I actually uses it to stretch my curls so I can wet set them into waves. I recommend it for either of these purposes, as a wet set styling lotion, say like a Lottabody Set Lotion, or as a curl stretcher. Provides the most amazing shine to hair. Like a serum with hold.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this when I stopped using silicones and sulfates in my hair...this does contain a water-soluble silicone for you CG's reading this, so it's safe to use if you're sulfate-free!

This is not a lotion. It has the consistency of liquid soap, but don't let that weird you out...it's holding power is AWESOME. It is crunchy when it first dries but it quickly goes away leaving you with soft, defined curls. This is one of the only products I've ever actually been impressed with (most products just get the job done....this is quite impressive.) I just use this+leave in conditioner and I've had more good hair days than I've had combined in the last 10 years. This is also great for second day hair! Just scrunch some in after misting with water and my hair looks great. Will def repurchase if Ulta has another sale.

Popular Styling Products