Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation
Colour Pop TrapCover FX Oil Free Natural Finish

2.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tribehenin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Triacontanyl PVP, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethyl Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythritol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Homarine HCI, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol May Contain/ Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this once about 2 years ago because I was looking for a natural-looking foundation. I have oily but dehydrated/sensitive skin and a very flaky nose. Though it did look very natural and the color was a great match, something just didn't look right. I went on to Estee Lauder Double Wear for a while but ultimately, that was just too much coverage for me. Tried this again about 3 months ago and now I have finally figured out what I didn't like about this foundation. It literally doesn't sit right on my skin. No matter how much I blend, it just seems to sit on top of my skin. No primer, sunscreen or bare-face makes a difference. It just doesn't blend well at all.

Now I know and I won't be buying this again.

I got a sample of this from Sephora in the shade N10. At first I liked it. This provides a medium coverage and a matte finish on my dry skin. For the first couple hours it looks good and lasts well. However, after about 8 hours it started to seperate around my mouth. This very rarely happens to me. It also sunk into my smile lines and clung to my dry patches but I am used to this. I think this product may be breaking me out, but i'm not sure.

on 2/7/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use this with the Cover FX Illuminating Primer and I love it! It seems this is a foundation you love or hate - no in-between! I've received many compliments on my skin since I started wearing this. It evens outs my complexion nicely and gives me medium coverage. I use a moisturizer with SPF under the primer.

on 1/31/2016 9:42:00 PM

I would give this foundation zero lippies if I could.. At first, I thought this foundation would be very promising. I applied it and initially loved the finish.. It's a dewy finish, very radiant. I thought I may have found my new HG foundation. But after a few hours of wear, I noticed it started to accentuate my pores and the fine lines near my eyes. I wasn't too worried, nothing a quick touch up couldn't fix.. But within another hour or two, the foundation started to separate and slide off my face. I do not normally have oily skin but I seriously looked like a slicked up grease ball. It should be noted I used a primer, set my face with a setting powder and also setting spray. Highly disappointed and I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After reading the reviews I was skeptical about this foundation,,,but I noticed most of the reviews were by users with oily/combination skin. Cover FX recommends this for DRY skin...not oily. It does say oilfree but it is an emoilent satin finish foundation. It gives a wonderful non cakey full coverage finish. I use Paula's Choice Skin Recovery spf 30 moisturizer...no primer because I dislike the feel of primers and the spf moisturizer leaves my skin smooth and foundation ready.

I have rosacea and dry skin and this gives my a lovely smooth full coverage. I do not need to use any concealer at all, which is amazing for me...I have always had to use heavy concealer. Set with loose setting powder I get all day wear with only a slight touch up after 6 hours or so.

So if you have oily skin this is not for you but if you have dry skin that needs a bit of help give this a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not like this at all. You have to squeeze the tube around before you open it, to mix it, or else a watery substance will come out with the foundation. It feels very greasy going on my skin, even though it says it's oil free? It melts off very easily on my oily skin and just doesn't give me a nice looking finish. For $40 it's not worth it, and I will be going back to my Clarins which I love!