Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Junkie is a perfect teal eyeliner with flashes of gold and green glitter; described by Urban Decay as 'metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle'. This eyeliner is perfect for a bold look but can be dressed down for a more muted look. It is also pretty much a perfect dupe for MAC's Pearlglide eyeliner in Undercurrent.

The product quality is fantastic; the eyeliner wears brilliantly on the waterline lasting on average 4-5 hours before fading. On the upper lash line Junkie will outlast the day. The product is smooth, it glides onto the skin with ease and very little tugging.

The pencil style packaging is great and feels very sturdy. The only downside is that all lids on Urban Decay's eyeliners (with the exception of Perversion) are silver- it would be good if the lids matched the eyeliner shade, if only for ease.

Junkie is priced at £14.00 in the UK, which is about right in comparison to other mid-high end brands available, and for the quality of the product is definitely worth the price.

I highly recommend Urban Decay's eyeliners, and won't be hesitating to add more to my collection!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

$20/pencil is a little pricey for my budget, but this color is gorgeous on me. I put Mainline on the top lashline and Junkie on the bottom and together they really make my teal-rimmed amber & olive green eyes pop!

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's a medium green with a hint of blue with gold shimmer throughout. It makes my greenish gold eyes pop, no other eyeliner has gotten me compliments like this one. Goes on really smoothly and lasts all day and night. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although several online stores describe this as a teal, on my eyes it looks like a medium green. I'm actually happy about this because I prefer a green teal to the brighter blue steals that UD offers or has offered in the past.
Like the other 24/7 liners, this applies smoothly and lasts all day on my lids with minimal fading and no snuffing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a dozen different shades of UD 24/7 eyeliner (seriously, I'm addicted) but this is my new favorite. It is bright, beautiful and flattering to my blue-green eye color. And it's easier to apply than some of the deeper blue colors like Mainline and LSD. This color just really makes my eyes pop, and it's such a fun color to wear.