Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 3/26/2016 9:20:00 PM

Oh no I think this has been discontinued! Time to stockpile. I mean it!

Lolita Lempicka EDP is one of the PRETTIEST scents ever. It's really gorgeous and unique, I get so many compliments from both men and women whenever I wear it. This fragrance is sweet and powdery, with a very slight floral/candy note. Very feminine and NOTHING else smells like it.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that Princess Di wore this perfume on her wedding day. Is it true or not? I have no idea, but I think it's plausible just because it's that good. It's all English and classy and just a really wonderful fragrance.

Would absolutely buy it again! I love this stuff. Highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and will wear it in the cooler months. Warning : it is a strong perfume ! I mostly get licorice and Tonka bean from this. I will not repurchase because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way.

on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this about a year ago after reading countless reviews about how "enchanting" and "magical" it smells and how pretty the bottle was. Honestly, this smells like funky armpit to me with a heavy note of powder. And the bottle looks cheap and tacky in person.

I keep revisiting it in hopes that I'll change my mind but that hasn't happened yet. I did buy it from a discount perfume store, so there is a small chance I got an "off" bottle or a straight up knockoff.

So stay away, or at least smell it in person, and see how it wears before taking the plunge. To get an idea of my fragrance preference, Chloe EDP has been my HG for years.

on 4/19/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this based on the recommendation of one of my friends who knew I liked Angel. It was so much like Angel that I thought; why bother.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Magical, enchanting, fairytaile-ish,... I feel a bit like a princess when i spray this on. I love the powdery, strong yet tender scent. But most of all I'm in LOVE with the botlle like seriously in love ... The blue apple witg gold.. So romantic and pretty

My favourite perfume! It is so unique, and sweet I just adore this stuff. The bottle is adorable. I have never smelled a perfume quite like this one, and it will always be one of my favourite fragrances.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This smells awful! I read a bunch of reviews on it and tried out a tester. I couldn't figure out how to work the stupid spritzer and ended up squirting it on my hand. Didn't bother with any more after that and proceeded to walk around the store. It smelled sickly sweet and strong at first. I don't smell anything complex here. After the dry down, it started to smell... dirty. Not dirty in a sexy, woodsy way but dirty in a cheap chemical way. It smelled balmy and strange. I'd compare it to Love Spell by Victoria's secret mixed with salty sweat or gym socks, just wrong and nasty. Reminded me of a cheap strip club, ew. It actually turned my stomach a little.
I couldn't wait to get the stink off me. (Btw, I sniffed the other testers - didn't want to spray them after that one lol - and they all had this out of place dirty note) So not for me. (If anyone knows what that dirty note is - please message me and let me know so I can avoid it in my fragrance shopping!!)
If my review helped you, click yes below!

on 6/12/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! Big licorice and anise seed frag....It's beautifully bottled, and it's very strong and long-lasting. What more could I want?

on 2/7/2012 3:01:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this was the packaging.
The scent itself was just over-whelming [in a nausea inducing way] and reeked of something an old lady would wear.

I've smelt it on myself and on others and still don't like it. I gave it two lippies though because the bottle is so cute.

on 8/30/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was so ready to fall in love with this perfume having read all of its raving reviews. I tried it on during two occasions at the mall, giving it a chance to develop for three hours or so. During the entirety of the test periods, it was just cloyingly, sickenly sweet on me! The spiciness added a nice edge but only seemed to augment the overwhelming effect of the sweetness. The perfume simply did not suit me and my body chemistry :( The pillage was quite weak as well--I could still smell the test of Hanae Mori on my right wrist at the end of the day, whereas Lolita Lempicka seemed to have dissipated within two hours of shopping.

The bottle is absolutely beautiful, though. Also, the scent is definitely unique, but given its popularity I wouldn't trust keeping it as a signature scent.

Popular Fragrances