Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.0

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 11/29/2016 2:21:00 PM

I am on my third tube of this. As long as you totally disregard all the advertising claims it's a very good product, better than eyebrow pencils and other liquid products I've used in the past (such as Mac which I find tends to separate after a while). I never expected it to last more than one day, and it doesn't. I always remove it with an oily eye make up remover at night.

As other reviewers have said, the built in brush is no good for the job, you can't apply it with this. I use a small mascara brush which I have bought especially for applying it (you can buy these online in different sizes and throw them away when they get tatty) and a slightly larger mascara brush for combing through afterwards.

I use the auburn colour which is perfect for my auburn hair colouring - not too red, not too dark. You can control the amount of product you apply and I've even had complements on my brows from complete strangers!

Only downside I think is that it is overpriced for what it is. If it did last several days as claimed then it would certainly be worth this price, but it doesn't. I did try once - it all rubbed off on the pillow!

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

I have very sparse eyebrows on my right side and virtually ZERO eyebroys on the left side of my face. With blonde hair and very oily skin, I've always struggled with trying to get the right product to help me create the look of natural brows. It's been even more difficult to manage keeping the "brows" on once product has been applied due to my excessively oily skin. Add that to the fact we have a pool that I'm in regularly in, and I also exercise often, it's fair to say that more often than not I was walking around with absolutely nothing in the form of brows.

Wunderbrow is a lifesaver! It really stays on! It stays on after a whole humid day of oily skin, it stays on when I wash my face, it stays on after swimming and it stays on throughout my workouts....It even stays on after my post workout shower. I purchased the "blonde" color and it is very soft and natural looking. Not too ashy...I was really worried that the color would be too ashy for the golden tones in my hair and pink skin, but it's a great match and doesn't look out of place.

I would have given 4 1/2 lippies if I could have with the missing 1/2 lippie coming off due to the applicator brush. As many others have mentioned, the brush provided is near impossible to use but if you use a proper angled eyebrow brush there is no issues and you can create a very defined brow.

on 6/1/2016 10:50:00 AM

I bought this product becasue of all the hype about it, i was expecting it to be fair enough but got the shock of my life when i accidently dropped a little on my cheek, and it burnt my skin, it actually burnt through the skin and a scab formed, a week later the scab is still there. I would be very dubious about putting this product near my eyes again, I intend to seek legal action..

Popular Brows Products