Filtered by hair type : Wavy
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

4.3

on 11/24/2017 5:52:00 PM

Prior to getting my brows microbladed, I was looking for the HG brow product that would allow me to create natural looking brows that would last. One of the hairdressers at the salon I go to, recommended Wunderbrow. She said that she bought off Amazon and explained the product and its uses. I sorta forgot about it and was trolling Ulta's website when this popped up under new arrivals. Knowing that if I ordered the wrong shade or didn't like the product, I could always get a refund, so I jumped on board and bought into the hype.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice product but application takes a LOT of practice and time to get natural results. The color I chose was a pretty good match and the best way I came up with to apply, was to lightly dot the product on the lower portion of the area that needed filling and feather upward with a stiff spoolie to get hairlike feathering.

The product is sweatproof and waterproof, you have to use an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off.

Bottom line, it works...but so does Makeup Revolution's dupe to this and it is around $6.99 @ Ulta and the applicator inside the bottle is thinner so you have better control of application. Also, either of them make good, stay all day waterproof eyeliner and are also good for darkening beauty marks.

Since I got my brows microbladed, I have found other uses for products that I still have!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm. I have mixed thoughts on this one. I did get the wrong color, so that might be part of the problem.:;) I have finally grew real brows! lol;)) But, I still have to fill in spots. This product is OK but I wish it came with a better brush and spoolie. I would love this if I had got the dark brown, so I can create hair strokes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been filling my eyebrows for 15 years and tried everything every combo every trick... I had perfected the routine to pencil, powder and gel to set but still at the end of the day or during hot sweaty weather my brows would fade. Not fun without touching up which can be a pain on vacation. Wunderbrow just arrived for me this week, and whoa... It is awesome! It stays PUT. It doesn't budge! I got the black/brown shade and I have dark brown hair with fair/med skin and it works great. It's an ashy dark brown so no weird red undertone and if you are careful you can work it with the brush in the tube and a spoolie but an eyebrow brush really helped me get it perfect. I would recommend applying after foundation and keep your powders away because it will stick and make your brows powdery if you aren't careful. Overall worth it worth it worth it. I cost about $38 Canadian and if you factor in $20 each for pencil/powder/gel this actually isn't crazy expensive and it LASTS!!!

Let me just say I am so glad I waited to review this product because I was NOT impressed at first! I ordered it online and was so excited to try it when it finally arrived and then - it looked awful! The color/finish was chalky, it looked uneven and felt "goopy" even after ample drying time. And to top it off, it was at least 50% gone after just one night of sleep, no shower or anything! Needless to say I was very disappointed! But then I realized I was simply putting on too much! Now, I just apply one quick coat with the included applicator (which I didn't even try at first because pretty much every review said it was crap, but I actually love it) on both eyes, then go back to the first eye and blend/shape them with the included spooly while they are still about 60% wet. The most important thing here is to evenly disperse the product through the eyebrows and get the shape you want. It will still look a little wet/shiny, but by the time I finish the rest of my eye makeup it has dried to perfect naturally bold brows! And with this thin application, it lasts through a shower and/or a night's sleep with no problem! I can honestly say the most important thing I've learned is to mess with it as little as possible while it's drying! I was making it way harder than it needed to be. lol Overall, this is a wonderful product...with a little trial and error. :)

on 3/12/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not giving a 5 simply because of the brush inside the dispenser, definitely useless, but the product as a whole is great! I use an angled eyebrow brush to apply and it goes on very nicely. Looks very natural, easy to apply and lasts. I ordered the auburn color and it's prefect for my coloring.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is truly a miracle product for me. I have grappled with my eyebrows for years. I love sculpted, perfect brows and also tend to change shapes/styles every few years (call it a hobby of mine). I have accomplished this with eyebrow stencils and powder. Only trouble is...the powder doesn't survive swimming, strenuous exercise, etc. Well, enter Wunderbrow into my life, about 3 weeks ago! I use it with my stencils and while it takes a bit of practice to get it right, it is awesome! If you apply as directed (clean skin with NO lotion) and are gentle around the eyebrow area when you wash your face, you should easily get 5-6 days out of one single application. It is the best thing I have found!

Popular Brows Products