Filtered by skin type : Normal
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.6

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm. I have mixed thoughts on this one. I did get the wrong color, so that might be part of the problem.:;) I have finally grew real brows! lol;)) But, I still have to fill in spots. This product is OK but I wish it came with a better brush and spoolie. I would love this if I had got the dark brown, so I can create hair strokes.

I have very sparse brows and I really love this product for filling and creating a regular, eye-framing brow that lasts all day. The key is to skip the applicator and spoolie that come with the product and use an angled brow brush. I pick the gel up onto the brush from the applicator, and brush it into my brow, taking care to add extra product to the outer section in order to create a tail. If the application looks uneven, I use the spoolie to even it out.

In my experience, it's best to wash the brow off each night with my eye makeup remover. Otherwise it wears off partially and the brow looks a little ratty the next day. It's worth it to me to re-do each morning just as I normally would using a brow pomade or pencil.

I've tried so many different brow products and this is my favorite to date. I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/17/2016 5:03:00 AM

not a huge fan of this. I have long but fairly sparse eyebrow hairs. The brush is too big, the stuff is too goopy. Imagine drawing in your eyebrows with lipgloss (brush applicator, cuz that's essentially what it is!!). It's actually even difficult to put on with my Anastasia brow brush. because of my long eyebrow hairs, when I put it on it gets everywhere. I usually have to redo it a few times to get it right. and it doesn't really stick to the areas that have no hair. Also doesn't look very natural. Anastasia eyebrow powder is much better, but I had a problem with it staying on all day because of my oily skin. Also, I needed something that was water proof for swimming. Wunderbrow does stay on all day and is water proof, but it's not worth the price for the result.

UPDATE: Ugh!! My wunderbrow dried up in just over a month!! maybe this has something to do with the fact I find it very finicky to work with so it takes me a while to get the results I want on my brow, causing the gel to dry up in the bottle as I apply. It takes me probably 3 minutes per brow, and this stuff dried up in a month! NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!.

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been filling my eyebrows for 15 years and tried everything every combo every trick... I had perfected the routine to pencil, powder and gel to set but still at the end of the day or during hot sweaty weather my brows would fade. Not fun without touching up which can be a pain on vacation. Wunderbrow just arrived for me this week, and whoa... It is awesome! It stays PUT. It doesn't budge! I got the black/brown shade and I have dark brown hair with fair/med skin and it works great. It's an ashy dark brown so no weird red undertone and if you are careful you can work it with the brush in the tube and a spoolie but an eyebrow brush really helped me get it perfect. I would recommend applying after foundation and keep your powders away because it will stick and make your brows powdery if you aren't careful. Overall worth it worth it worth it. I cost about $38 Canadian and if you factor in $20 each for pencil/powder/gel this actually isn't crazy expensive and it LASTS!!!

on 12/9/2014 12:26:00 PM

Great product. This is similar to Smartbrow, but better. The blonde Color is better, the staying power is better, and you get about 4 times as much for a similar price.

This product creates amazing, realistic brows that stay all day. The only bad point is the brush that it comes with. The brush is low quality, too big, and totally useless. There is no way to do a decent brow with this brush. It just globs the product on no matter how precise you try to be - and I have a steady hand. Use it with a very small eyeliner or brow brush, or one of those tiny paintbrush style brushes and you won't be disappointed

Popular Brows Products