FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.3

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

on 12/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!!! $4 on clearance at WalMart. Bought Primrose & Proper - a perfect pinky coral. It gives my NC25 olive skin a beautifully natural, glowing flush. Love it! Lasts hours and unlike many cream blushes, I don't NEED to layer powder blush over it to prevent it from fading. I'm always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive cream blush and never find any as good as the old Aveda Uruku cheek/lip stains, but this one is excellent! I also tried a lighter pinky/peach shade that looked a bit chalky on my NC25 skin. I think all shades are on clearance now, as well as many other FLOWER products. Hope they're not all discontinued!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Primrose and proper is strangely pastel and fake looking on my nc 30 Asian skin and looks very wrong. The texture is fairly easy to blend so maybe it will work if you are super pail. But one terrible thing I found is removing it. Oil cleanse, and Clinique take the day off and toner pads did not remove the stain it left on my cheeks. It took me days of multipel washing to remove every trace of it from my cheeks! When I finally had my skintone back to normal I tried it again stupidly! and it stained me face again so I threw this out in disgust after waiting for it in the mail from walmart.com, Nyx is better for drugstore cream blush.

on 11/6/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this in 3 shades : Pure Petunia, Primrose & Proper & Forget-Me-Not. I have been using them for around a month and a half. Probably the best cream blush I have ever used.

I love them all - they look natural on my NC30 skin. Gives the perfect healthy colour to cheeks. No glitter or shimmer yet looks luminous. I use this over BB cream or my foundation. I think the packaging is cute and it is actually sturdy and good quality. It flies around in my purse without ever opening and still looks new (despite packaging being a bright white and goldish colour). Easy to use and you literally need just a few dabs, as it's easy to over do this. It's pigmented and has a beautiful satin-matte finish. Shockingly good for a "celebrity" line thing, which usually it pains me to buy that stuff, but this is really good and well-thought out and not just slapping a name on something as fast as possible. A big plus is it doesn't get patch-y and dry up over my cheeks. This is my go-to for a daily blush.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of these, all the colours are nice. Will repurchase in different shades.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these! I have 2 in peach blossom and forget-me-not,these feel amazing,when you touch them they feel a bit creamy but,when you apply them it feels like a silky powder that is easily blendable and buildable. I really like the color selection especially the peach blossom which comes off as a soft coral.
The only thing I don't care for? The packaging :( both of mine have small gaps between the pan and plastic,so when you go to use it product gets wedged in the gap and that seems messy to me also for the amt. of product you are getting the packaging feels bulky but,that seems to be the trend in this line bulky=opulent,expensive?
But I am giving it 5 stars because the product inside the packaging ROCKS!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

highly pigmented and very creamy. it's easy to go heavy handed with this one. I dab a couple dots on my cheek and use a blending brush. primrose and proper gives a nice, natural finish. cute packaging and great blush for the price.

Popular Blush Products