FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.4

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

I bought this in the shade "Forget Me Not." It looks like a beautiful deep peach in the package, but goes on a chalky cotton candy pink, that is barely even visible. It's not dewy at all, like a cream should be, and the color looks very cheap. It looks like I took a stick of pink chalk and glided it over my cheeks. Not worth the $9 I paid for it at Walmart. I will be returning this.

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

on 8/8/2015 6:34:00 PM

I have used this for a few years now. It is the number one best blush contour I have ever used. I use the shade Ros-a-den-dron. It makes a wonderfully natural looking contour for the cheekbones. I am sad that I can no longer find this at Walmart. Has it been discontinued? If so, I will just repurchase on the internet. I will not go to any other blush.

on 6/30/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:
-creamy texture
-highly pigmented
-beautiful color
-long-lasting
-sturdy, beautiful packaging

Cons:
-takes a little work to blend out
-pricey for the amount of product

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in primrose and proper. It's a great peachy natural colour for me, and blended well. A little goes a long way. However, I woke the next day with red itchy hot cheeks. I like this blush, but my skin does not. I found the price (nearly $9 Cdn) was a little high.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Bought this on sale at Walmart- in Rose-O-Den-Dron after reading reviews on MakeupAlley. I've been wanting to try a product from the Flower line - I love that they are made in the USA.
LOVE this: amazing color, texture, goes on like an expensive product, good amount of pigment, creaminess - and wears all day. I love cream blush, but I usually have to refresh it in the afternoon - not this stuff. Very natural, no make-up look. I think it will be great for the summer, could be used as subtle contouring - and I love wearing it with a red lipstick because pink blush & red lips: you look like a doll.

on 12/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!!! $4 on clearance at WalMart. Bought Primrose & Proper - a perfect pinky coral. It gives my NC25 olive skin a beautifully natural, glowing flush. Love it! Lasts hours and unlike many cream blushes, I don't NEED to layer powder blush over it to prevent it from fading. I'm always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive cream blush and never find any as good as the old Aveda Uruku cheek/lip stains, but this one is excellent! I also tried a lighter pinky/peach shade that looked a bit chalky on my NC25 skin. I think all shades are on clearance now, as well as many other FLOWER products. Hope they're not all discontinued!

on 2/20/2014 11:13:00 PM

I bought this in Primerose and proper and loved it. It is so creamy and smooth ang glides on so beautifully. This did not break me out, or break the bank. Absolutely love it!