FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER cream blush

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm looking for BL3 now, because Walmart in holly springs ga stopped carrying your product😥
I have checked rite aid, Kroger, publix.... help!
I love this product.💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💕
Where can do find it?

on 3/31/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this blush on a whim because Drew Barrymore was in the ad. And I adore Drew in all her movies. She has made me laugh and cry. So I bought it for all the wrong reasons. And it is not a perfect blush. I love cream blushes because the blend better for me and I can give myself just a touch of color on the top upper apple part of my cheeks. I tend to avoid color but at 48 I need something to create that youthful glow without looking cheap. This is not a 5 because the staying power is not long. It does go on nicely but does not last. It is a perfect color for light pale skinned folks and I have used this without foundation. I love the peach blossom/Fleur de Peche. BL2 A light pinky peach color that makes me think of a flamingo. Coral but lighter and easier to blend. Unfortunately I do not think they make this color or product any more. I am on a quest to find these on Amazon, Ebay or maybe Target. I am also thinking of ordering the Transforming Touch Powder to cream blush.. need to read a few reviews.

I bought this in the shade "Forget Me Not." It looks like a beautiful deep peach in the package, but goes on a chalky cotton candy pink, that is barely even visible. It's not dewy at all, like a cream should be, and the color looks very cheap. It looks like I took a stick of pink chalk and glided it over my cheeks. Not worth the $9 I paid for it at Walmart. I will be returning this.

on 8/8/2015 6:34:00 PM

I have used this for a few years now. It is the number one best blush contour I have ever used. I use the shade Ros-a-den-dron. It makes a wonderfully natural looking contour for the cheekbones. I am sad that I can no longer find this at Walmart. Has it been discontinued? If so, I will just repurchase on the internet. I will not go to any other blush.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in primrose and proper. It's a great peachy natural colour for me, and blended well. A little goes a long way. However, I woke the next day with red itchy hot cheeks. I like this blush, but my skin does not. I found the price (nearly $9 Cdn) was a little high.

on 12/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!!! $4 on clearance at WalMart. Bought Primrose & Proper - a perfect pinky coral. It gives my NC25 olive skin a beautifully natural, glowing flush. Love it! Lasts hours and unlike many cream blushes, I don't NEED to layer powder blush over it to prevent it from fading. I'm always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive cream blush and never find any as good as the old Aveda Uruku cheek/lip stains, but this one is excellent! I also tried a lighter pinky/peach shade that looked a bit chalky on my NC25 skin. I think all shades are on clearance now, as well as many other FLOWER products. Hope they're not all discontinued!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Bought this on sale at Walmart- in Rose-O-Den-Dron after reading reviews on MakeupAlley. I've been wanting to try a product from the Flower line - I love that they are made in the USA.
LOVE this: amazing color, texture, goes on like an expensive product, good amount of pigment, creaminess - and wears all day. I love cream blush, but I usually have to refresh it in the afternoon - not this stuff. Very natural, no make-up look. I think it will be great for the summer, could be used as subtle contouring - and I love wearing it with a red lipstick because pink blush & red lips: you look like a doll.

on 6/30/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:
-creamy texture
-highly pigmented
-beautiful color
-long-lasting
-sturdy, beautiful packaging

Cons:
-takes a little work to blend out
-pricey for the amount of product