FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

FLOWER Beauty Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush
FLOWER cream blush

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought one in 2015 from the clearance bin at walmart. I used it for years and hit pan. It was very blendable and lasted well into the day. The one I had was a gorgeous peachy every day shade.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm looking for BL3 now, because Walmart in holly springs ga stopped carrying your productπŸ˜₯
I have checked rite aid, Kroger, publix.... help!
I love this product.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•
Where can do find it?

on 2/13/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace the Stilla Convertible Colour I've been wearing for years.For some reason that blush was like a magnet for the tiniest pieces of dust/fluff and I finally got fed up and decided to shop around. I decided to try this brand due to the great reviews . At first it seemed not to blend as easily as I was used to, but after using up the top layer in the container it became much easier to apply. The colour is perfect (Pure Petunia) and I was pleasantly surprised to see it stays on the entire day. I've never had a blush do that before. The price is great and the small container fits easily into any makeup bag. I miss not having a mirror but it's not a big deal. All that and there is not a single stray piece of fluff in the container.

on 10/17/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff made me never want to go back to powder blush.

I have two shades of this, Pure Petunia (in the old packaging) and Peach Blossom (in the new packaging). I've found both to have wonderful pigmentation and a creamy texture. They also leave my skin feeling very soft as well as slightly dewy. They also last all day and still look fresh by night time. I seriously love them more than powder blush.

The new packaging is cool and gives more product, but I don't really like the sponge applicator it comes with. It's just so much easier to use your fingers to apply this stuff.

on 8/8/2015 6:34:00 PM

I have used this for a few years now. It is the number one best blush contour I have ever used. I use the shade Ros-a-den-dron. It makes a wonderfully natural looking contour for the cheekbones. I am sad that I can no longer find this at Walmart. Has it been discontinued? If so, I will just repurchase on the internet. I will not go to any other blush.

on 6/30/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:
-creamy texture
-highly pigmented
-beautiful color
-long-lasting
-sturdy, beautiful packaging

Cons:
-takes a little work to blend out
-pricey for the amount of product

on 12/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!!! $4 on clearance at WalMart. Bought Primrose & Proper - a perfect pinky coral. It gives my NC25 olive skin a beautifully natural, glowing flush. Love it! Lasts hours and unlike many cream blushes, I don't NEED to layer powder blush over it to prevent it from fading. I'm always on the lookout for a great, inexpensive cream blush and never find any as good as the old Aveda Uruku cheek/lip stains, but this one is excellent! I also tried a lighter pinky/peach shade that looked a bit chalky on my NC25 skin. I think all shades are on clearance now, as well as many other FLOWER products. Hope they're not all discontinued!

on 2/20/2014 11:13:00 PM

I bought this in Primerose and proper and loved it. It is so creamy and smooth ang glides on so beautifully. This did not break me out, or break the bank. Absolutely love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm so glad I decided to pick this up.. I love it so much! Leaves such a beautiful pink color that'll look so natural and glossy. I have this in primrose and proper. and I'm not a blush person but the packaging was really cute and caught my eye so I got it.. Can I just say I'm in love with this color and how it looks on my medium tan skin with yellow undertones? I definitely recommend this and I'll be making this a staple in my makeup bag

on 12/8/2013 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best blush I have ever used in my entire life! adds a very natural looking glow with just the right amount of pigment....a little goes a long way. The color rose a dendron is the most beautiful blush I have ever used. It looks very brown but is a bit more purplish when you apply it than you might expect. Because of the color of rose a dendron, it acts as a great contour so it really is like a blush and bronzer in one step. I also have the color primrose and prosper (pink) and peach blossom (peach, obviously).

Popular Blush Products