Uploaded by SimplePleasures

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/15/2017

Love this, along with the wash. Detangled my fine, dry hair without weighing it down. Very moisturizing but doesn't leave any kind of greasy coating. Total win! It is a little expensive but I love it, I think it's worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Aug/15/2017

I've tried other products to avoid sulfates and silicons but I'm back to this. My hairdresser gave me the tip not to rinse all out, but leave a bit in the hair. I have always done that and it works perfectly! It does not weigh down my hair at all. I have long, dry, dyed and fine hair and I love how it makes my hair shine and it is easy to style it, without my ends protesting. I do not …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

Apr/23/2016

I tried this before moving onto the Angel Rinse, I definitely prefer this for my highlighted hair. I find it quite expensive at $35 a bottle and I have to alternate it with another conditioner otherwise it seems to stop working before the bottle is finished but it still does a great job for a cruelty free, paraben & sulfate free product. Smells nice too.5

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromStoof

Feb/18/2016

This a solid conditioner for thick, dry, wavy hair. I love the bottle - it doesn't slip out of my hand in the shower and is sturdy and easy to use. The conditioner cooperates and melts into my hair nicely. No sulfates! I was unsure about the fragrance at first, but it's grown on me. The scent doesn't give me a headache and it does fade quickly.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

frommena95

Sep/25/2015

I really like this conditioner, it's one of my favorites.. It nourishes, softens, hydrates my hair which is naturally pretty coarse and dry. The smell is ok, I might even say it's nice. Makes my hair look great and shiny. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

Sep/14/2015

Ugggh. I don't want to write this review. I used to LOVE this product line from KM. But they reformulated the shampoo and conditioner and it is not the same anymore. I can barely brush my hair after a shower now. Yup. They went and ruined something perfect. Why???

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/07/2015

Just the best conditioner in the world (for thick dry hair)! Special scent though...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Mar/23/2015

I prefer this conditioner over the angel rinse, even though I have fine coloured hair. I find this conditioner thickens my hair without weighing it down and leaves it smelling amazing!! One of the best conditioners I have tried.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/08/2015

Just brilliant. A rich, beautiful smelling conditioner of which, thankfully, given the price, very little is needed to do the job. Free of the nasties we should avoid. I use this several times a week and it lasts forever.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Aug/31/2014

Did not work well for my abundant, fine hair. Actually had to use a lot for it to detangle my hair at all.

Horrible smell. Super hard to get the last bit of the product out. Just not worth it in my opinion. I have just as much success with conditioner that costs 1/7 of this.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24