Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

4.5

TALC AND METHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, NYLON 12, BORON NITRIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND METHICONE, POL YETHYLENE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, METHYLP ARABEN, PROPYLP ARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, EUCALYPTUS OIL, CLOVE OIL. MA Y CONTAIN: C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES (AND) IRON OXIDES. • iRidEscENt dust: (MADE IN THAILAND): TALC, MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, IRON

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder. I have the shade light beige and it matches me perfectly.

Great coverage, and really helps with my breakouts/oil, and it is cruelty free!!!

Would 1000% recommend <3 <3 <3

I finally got my hands on this and I just love it, I use the color "NUDE" and it matches my NW20 skin perfectly.

It was a hassle to get but I would most certainly buy it again. I think it will last quite awhile, using for a foundation or even over makeup. Use lightly.

All I can say is - THANK YOU MUA - thank you for alerting me to this hidden gem. I've been trawling the makeup aisles and online stores for a sheer, lightweight, buttery powder with next level coverage - and I've finally found it in the Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder. This is the stuff that (flawless skin, oil-free) dreams are made of! They've released more shades too - so I picked up light beige to highlight (the lightest shade in the range) and natural (second lightest) for overall coverage. I've been a religious MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder user for years ... but this blows MAC's powder out the water. HG status without a doubt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This powder is soooooo good. It costs around $20 but it's so worth the price. It sets my foundation and concealer nicely. It gives my face a nice finish. It feels nice on my face and matches my pale af skin which is a bonus cause it's hard to find a shade that matches my skin ( i got the shade light beige which is he lightest i could find). Also i have acne prone skin and this actually helps my skin. It lasts all day for me. Also i apply a little bit over my lipstick sometimes to give my lips a matte finish.

Before I bought and tried this, I have been using MAC studio fix powder because I'm too lazy to put liquid foundation just for every day use. MAC Studio fix has really awesome coverage but it comes with a hefty price. My face stayed matte most of the day but near evening time, I can see it melting on my nose and eventually a touch up is needed (I have combination skin by the way). Australis was introduced by a friend and I was very surprised that I stayed matte the whole entire day with no touch-up needed. I only apply concealer and put this powder over my face and then blusher and setting spray. It didn't broke me out either and it's very affordable! :) Highly recommended and defintely a great buy!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am not a pressed powder connoisseur by any means and have never used the often compared mac powder, but I do find this has a great coverage and finish. I use it on top of BB cream to provide a little longevity and add a bit more coverage. I wear darkest brown, which isn't really very dark at all.
Cons: the clear plastic window on the compact - I have this in a fairly tightly packed makeup bag and the clear part can separate and dent into the powder if there's enough pressure. This also means the mirror is now underneath the product, making it a bit unwieldy.

This stuff is so good I'm actually really surprised.

Okay so I normally use NARS light reflecting powder, but at $54 a pop + postage, I was curious to see what else was out there.

I bought the Australis Fresh and Flawless in their lightest colour, true beige. Now it's definately not a pale/white powder. The NARS is white, but honestly the fresh and flawless true beige, while looking darker in the pan, didn't transfer that dark colour onto my foundation when I used it. I used this as a setting powder over my foundation and it was great and didn't interfere with my foundation. A little went a long way, and it lasted the entire day without me having to touch up. Honestly, I was extremely impressed and can say with 100% confidence this is a better powder than MAC Studio Fix pressed powder (by comparison of shade, texture and overall quality). Also (and this is a big one for me) Australis is a cruelty free cosmetic company that doesn't test on animals (as opposed to MAC, which does).

Finally, the price is amazing for what you get. I think a lot of the time I fall for the bigger cosmetic brands and their price tags because I *expect* a better product. However I've been proven wrong again and again. For $14.95 AU I just can't justify buying NARS anymore when I get the same result with this pressed powder. I'll be using this as my setting powder from now on because it's a superior powder, plain and simple.

One more thing, I need to give a shout out to Australis for surprising me for three consecutive times in a row now. First with their fantastic eye primer, then with their incredible face primer, and now with this superb pressed powder. This company has really won me over <3 and it's Australian which makes it all the sweeter ^__^ <3 <3 <3

Finally! Got my hands on this dupe version of MAC powder.

Absolutely love it I have already have a spare powder. I will definitely be purchasing this for years to come.

I wear this with CC cream, foundation or alone and works every time.

Inexpensive aswell and an Australian product!

This is the first product I've ever owned from Australis and I was blown away. This powder is a gem! The price is inexpensive for the quality, it has awesome coverage, the shade matches perfectly, it makes your skin look flawless, after hitting pan on the first one, I've gotten 5 more as backup, it's so good that it's almost on par with the Nars loose powder (discontinued) that I love, in my own opinion.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I would repurchase this again. It is pretty hard and annoying to mix the pigment but it works well so I don't really mind. Overall, quality product and staying power is excellent, doesn't get cakey, and looks fantastic.