Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar

Not tested on animals

on 4/19/2018 1:44:00 PM

I really like this Paul Mitchell tea tree oil soap! I got it once as a gift set with the shampoo & conditioner! I had used it in the shower 🚿 as a bath 🛀🏾 bar & it was absolutely lovely! I loved the fresh pepperminty smell along with the tea tree oil & lavender oil ! Really wakes you up & it has these tiny specks of parsley flakes to help exfoliate your body's skin! I definitely would rebuy it next time if I'm near by the sally beauty supply store Bc I know they have a generic version of this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A bit pricey for a bar of soap but I love the way it smells and how refreshed I feel after washing with it. I love how it makes my bathroom smell minty fresh as well, it makes me want to jump back in the shower. It does work well for shaving (as PM boasts). I honestly don’t feel I’m getting any benefits from it, or I should say any special benefits because I’ve used tea tree soaps in the past and they really do help reduce the number of rashes I get. I would buy it again because I’m impressed with the number of washes I’m getting out of it in a well drained soap dish.

on 4/4/2012 1:29:00 AM

I've been looking for a tea tree oil bar soap and decided to give this a try since I found it on sale.

Pros:
I love the peppermint smell that lingers in the shower.
It is very refreshing and hydrating.
It helps controlling sweat odor (like armpits and feet)

Cons:I
it did not control the oiliness on my chest, back and neck.
It is irritating for the eyes
Too expensive for everyday use

Don't plan on buying it again, since it is nothing special. Will keep using it for specific regions and will add tea tree oil to my favorite body wash.

on 11/30/2011 10:50:00 AM

This soap came with a gift set that had the shampoo & conditioner with it as well. This soap gives a deep clean and I love the smell of peppermint....BUT, this soap bar gave me a rash & it really irritated my eyes. There's something in the ingredients that I must be allergic to. It's probably the tea tree oil, but idk for sure. I didn't realize what it was caused from at first...until I removed it from my shower & stopped using it. Obviously it works for some people, but not for me. The shampoo & conditioner are terrible as well. I do not reccommend anything from the tea tree line.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bought the generic version at Sally's and this is good stuff. It's refreshing, deep cleaning without drying and invigorating. I'll definitely keep purchasing.

on 12/8/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wonderful soap. My mom encouraged me to use this for facial acne spots, but unfortunately it has little to no effect on my face. However, it does control anything that surfaces on my back/shoulders. Leaves my bathroom smelling minty fresh and is a great pick-me-up during a morning shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It's a lot different then most soaps but I really love it. Especially the smell!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Only used for a couple of days now but I sure do love it so far! I have the GVP brand from Sally's.

on 10/18/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product. It makes my skin feel super clean and has a wonderful smell and tingle. My husband loves it, too.

It rinses clean and leaves my skin soft.

This bar soap is a keeper!

on 10/15/2009 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I use this in the shower every day. I guess I'm a sucker for tea tree oil products. My skin feels refreshed after using this, and it has substantially cleared up my minor backne. However..um, ladies, don't let it sit on your nether regions for too long. The tingle starts to burn those sensitive parts, if you know what I mean.