Jordana Cosmetics Blush- Sandalwood

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/14/2017 4:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a light, matte, brown toned peach with a hint of pink that keeps it from being drab. I think fair to medium skin would love this. This is a good warm nuetral

on 2/26/2016 1:16:00 PM

Great neutral color muted pink slightly peach blush. Good color for those afraid of clown cheeks.

On my NC30 skin, this blush makes me look as if I'm naturally flushing! It's a beautiful pale peach-pink, a basic colour for an everyday blush. Adore it!

on 8/11/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have always seen this brand in cheap stores and dismissed it as being cheap and nasty but I was wrong these blushes are beautiful and this sandalwood shade is pigmented, velvety and long lasting. this shade is like a pale peach rose and is the perfect non-orangey peach pink for pale skintones. A little too cool on me but still a gorgeous formula nonetheless. Give this a try you if you are fair and find it hard to find wearable blushes - you will be pleased.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a neutral pink shade that looks nothing special in the pan but on the cheeks it gives them a natural flush mixed with sun kissed glow something i need since that area of my face is normally without color.The pay off on these is great

There is a tiny bit of sparkle in the pan but on the face it does't show up on the skin as far as I can see.It doesn't stay on the skin all day but for the price i would gladly reaplly

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

Color: This color is a cool-toned neutral nude. Reminds me of the shade of Tarte's Exposed, but slightly lighter. Very buildable, an NW10-15 could use as a cool-toned sculpting powder. Does not show up well on NW20+ skin. Also, Jordana's blush in Tawny Beige is almost the exact same blush, just slightly more coral.

Formula: The formula is a little chalky, but it goes on pretty even and blends well. Not as pigmented as more expensive blushes. Took off a lippie for this.

Longevity: It does fade after a couple hours, so you will need to touch up mid-day and evening to have it last 18 hours. Took off a lippie for this.

on 8/1/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Where has this stuff been all my life? Jordana is not in my local drugstores, but while researching blush colors I saw it mentioned. On the website, there are so many colors, almost as many as Lancome has. I chose Sandalwood and Tawny Beige (to be reviewed separately). I paid $2.49 each from the website. Even with shipping, I paid much less than I would have for a blush at my local CVS on sale.
On to the blush: Sandalwood is a nice peachy color, not too orange or brown on my NW15 complexion. I had read that it might not last all day-- not my experience at all. It lasted even through my lunchtime yoga class (I applied it with a contour brush over my Mac Studio Fix). I would wear this color as an everyday neutral, especially in summertime, when I tend to wear peaches and corals on lips.
Summary: Excellent quality blush, even at full price ($2.49). Not taking off a lippie, even though I'd prefer that it came in a compact with mirror; maybe the packing helps keep the price down.

on 7/13/2012 9:58:00 PM

Although this blush looks a little boring in the pan, it is beautiful when applied. I love it, and it's pretty much my everyday blush. It's neutral enough to go with everything, but not muddy/too pink like some colours. When I first purchased it I thought it was a matte colour, but it actually does have the tiniest amount of shimmer: not glitter, just a (very very tiny) sheen in the right light. I really love that, as I don't like wearing super glittery things on my cheeks, but matte can sometimes look too flat/obvious.
Super pigmented - I barely tap my brush in the product to get enough, and it blends out very well.
Lasting power: so it doesn't last all day, but I don't really care. I sometimes reapply a tiny bit halfway through the afternoon, but usually it's only faded a bit and I'm fine with that.
Price: Incredible. Love this blush!!

on 5/24/2012 10:15:00 AM

I had bought 3 of this, and still love it!!!
my fave blush!
so neutral, it goes with everything u have.
EXCELENT for warmer tones.
For reference im NC25 ish, a little moe darker perhaps (sun is brighter and im "taned") and its perfect for me. Totally recomended.
Plus, is sooo cheap, try more shades.

on 5/13/2012 7:28:00 PM

This looks weird in the pan but it is very nice on the skin. Its not pink or brown--for my skin tone it looks like the most natural flush. I wear this almost daily when I want to look natural but better.

Popular Blush Products