Nature Republic Snail Therapy Hydro Gel Mask

Nature Republic Snail Therapy Hydro Gel Mask

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used the Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask in the green packaging. Got this as a free sample after spending 50+ dollars at their store. Used it one night and by the next morning, my acne scar shrunk in size! This stubborn scar has been plaguing my cheek for almost 6 months and I know for sure it is this product that shrunk it. Thank you Nature Republic!

on 5/15/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the snail mask with ginseng.

For $5 this worth a try, so I tried it. I went into Nature Republic looking for the Bee Venom mask which I used before and really liked, however they were out of stock so the SA recommended the Snail mask instead. It was hydrating an en par with the SKII mask I normally use and less than 1/2 the price. After use I noticed my skin was more eventoned, my dry patches had disappeared and an emerging pimple retreated. I was having a rough week with my skin with some peeling in my nose/mouth region and this mask helped to correct the problem. It definitely had a soothing effect and was very pleasant to use. My husband, who has gotten used to the sight of me with a cotton face mask on, was startled by the appearance of the hydrogel mask--it's fleshtoned and transparent. My little dog stared at me for a while with a semi-confused look on her face, it was cute. The fit of the mask conformed to my face better than other masks because it came in 2 adjustable pieces, but my tiny nose got swallowed up by the nose piece and it flapped over my nostrils.

Effective mask will definitely buy again.

on 5/8/2013 9:23:00 PM

I agree with most the points mentioned by the previous reviewer ! The results you get from this mask is on par with other high-end skincare brands out there.

This mask is meant to be a treatment to heal, moisturise and soothe your skin with a very high concentration of 'snail extract' that has recently gotten famous in the Korean beauty scene. As disgusting as it may sound, the mask isn't gooey at all (and nope, no peculiar scent either). It comes in a gel like type texture that feels very soothing on the face.

I've used this mask a couple of times, and still end up with very pump and moisturised skin ! Highly recommended.

on 7/22/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

MY HG MASK. I am so glad I pulled up the guts to try it despite its apparently dodgy origins (why would you want snail slime all over your face right?!). But those snails are magic. 25 minutes of this mask and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom. Extremely cheap if you get them directly from Korea, but I'm not such how much they would be to import. The mask is a 2-piece type of mask so it will fit anyone (who isn't excessively horse faced lol) very well. I have used Shiseido, Lancome and Shu Uemura masks and this can match the quality of those at a tenth of the price. Highly recommended!