E.L.F. Baked Blush (all)

E.L.F. Baked Blush (all)
Baked Blush (all)

3.8

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a blush called rose gold that is half blush and half highlighter but there it wasn't on here yet. This is the closest thing to it and I'm super excited to tell everyone how beautiful it it. A pinky gold blush with a light gold highlighter, it also makes a great eyeshadow. It was 4$ at target, which isn't bad. When I first bought it I didn't think I was going to be able to get enough product off of it but after the first layer it goes on the brush much more smoothly. It's beautiful, you need it.

on 9/22/2016 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This review is for the shade Peachy Cheeky. This isn't a terrible product by any means. It's very affordable, comes off as a lovely peach shade (though not a very pigmented one) and has a sheen to it without being obnoxiously glitter-y. But, just like other reviewers pointed out, this isn't a blush. I saw a lot of reviews calling it a highlighter, but I feel more inclined to call this a blush-topper. And to me that's the main problem - I have no real use for this. It's not pigmented enough for me to want to use it as a glowy type of blush alone, yet it's not a good enough highlighter for me to choose this over any of my "real" highlighters. It barely shows up on my fair skin, and I just found myself never reaching for this. So again, not necessarily a bad product, but an average-at-best and fairly redundant one to me. I passed this along to someone else, and I personally wouldn't repurchase. The only shade that I could maybe see myself trying is the Pinktastic one, as it looks to be more of a classic highlighter shade.

on 9/17/2016 5:16:00 AM

I have the lightest shade one and the next Color up . The lightest shade one works fantastically and is so beautiful! It is a nice champagne Color , good texture , well pigmented and imparts a healthy glow . Very lovely and easy to use . The next Color up is not nice though , looks dirty on my skin and the shimmer is nothing like the lightest shade .

on 8/11/2016 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very pigmented blush that i use as a highlighter (i got it in pinktastic and its more of a highlighter than a blush). You need to get the top layer off the product before using it the first time as otherwise nothing will come out of it. Once the top layer is off you can use it sparingly as it is very intense and pigmented. Its very pretty and shimmery, finely milled, longlasting and so cheap i love it. Definitely repurchasing.

on 9/17/2016 3:12:00 AM

I bought this blush in the shade peachy cheeky. When I swatched with my finger it looked sparkly and highly pigmented, but I then tried applications it with a blush brush and the pigment was virtually nothing. It's hard to pick up a good amount of the product with a brush and when you do it's barely anything at all, maybe an extremely suttle highlight.

on 9/5/2016 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is not a blush! It's a highlighter! I have the pinktastic one. It's super pigmented and it's long lasting. I prefer this over benefit fine one one and benefit watts up. This is amazing! I love the formula. What I don't like is the packaging. It looks way too cheap. Try this one! It's affordable and good quality! Beats all of the expensive and overrated ones!

on 10/4/2015 5:46:00 PM

I have this blush in the color Pinktastic - and it's not a blush. It's a highlighter. It's the most beautiful highlighter - and for all the fair girls out there - YOU NEED THIS. The price is amazing, and it looks so pretty on the skin. Pinktastic is a beautiful, yet affordable, highlighter!

on 12/14/2015 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got one of these in the shade Pinktastic and there is no way you would be able to use it as a blush. I didn't intend to use it as one either, and I'm surprised ELF still markets these as blushes. But as a highlighter? So beautiful. Pinktastic gives you such a beautiful glow. I don't normally use it with water because I like a subtle glow but the payoff is definitely more intense with water. The thing is, I have to constantly reapply to get the glow I want but I think it's because I'm using a brush that doesn't pick up a lot of the product. Either way, I love this product!

on 5/2/2016 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a huge e.l.f. fan, even when I have had some duds, I have great successes also and this has been one of them.
I bought it in Pinktastic, but I don’t use it as a blush, for my yellow undertone skin (NC20) I think it looks like I just have highlight all over my cheeks and basically no real color. But as a highlight, this is beautiful, I love it. It is one the highlighters that are in my daily rotation, if I am doing a more pink/red cheek this is the highlighter I go to. Once I put it on the top of my cheeks, bridge of my nose and top of my lip and blended, it gives me a nice glow, on me, it doesn’t look shimmery or glittery, and it gives a nice glow. I will warn that if you have a heavy hand, careful, for this product had a real glow/shine payoff.
Another thing I like is that it lasts on me all day without touch ups, and with so little product needed to get a beautiful highlight, this product will last me forever. I’ve had it for a year and use it about 3-4 time a week, and it looks barely used.

on 11/16/2015 1:53:00 AM

I got mine in the shade Peachy Cheeky and I have to say that I don't like the color pay off of this blush. There's nothing to love about the color but I have to say that I adore ELF for their affordable prices and practical packaging. This blush is not as bulky as other baked blushes from Nyx and Milani. It is travel friendly and have I chosen a better color, I would have loved this product. No, I would not but Peachy Cheeky again but I will definitely try other shades!