Joelle Cosmetics Velvet Veil Primer

Joelle Cosmetics Velvet Veil Primer

1 review

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclomethicone, mica, titanium dioxide, jojoba esters, sunflower seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, retinyl palmitate, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, ascorbyl palmitate

This company used to be known as MyMineralGlitters.com. I purchased this product a few years ago, used it a few times and put it away in a drawer. Fast forward several years (and life changes) later, I pulled back out looking for a way to give my MMU more slip on top of my SS. This stuff is da bomb! No skin irritations/breakouts, great slip over my kinda sticky SS, MMU and regular MU stays on longer. Also controls the minimal oiliness I develop as the day goes on in my t-zone. I have only used 2 primers, but between the 2 (other being Monistat - see seperate review), I have no intention of trying any others - very pleased.

I put I would re-purchase, but I will only do so if Monistat disappears from the shelves since the M is a few dollars cheaper (still this product at $14 is a LOT less than the HE ones I see advertised)...

I have added the ingredients from my bottle - no idea if these are still the ingredients as there wasn't any info on the website, but if truly interested in verifying, contact the company directly.